1. "People are not perceived as the main asset."

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Geneva

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salaries, nice work environment, facilities.

Cons

Incredible amount of poor manager with close to no managerial skills. Highly political and competitive. Very hard to get promoted, you are quickly put in a box. PMI is a golden cage,you get great compensation and great benefit but that is all. They don't invest in their talent pool but rather fire and hire from outside. When it comes to the entry levels job, it is worse. Be ready to do monkey tasks. Leaders are not inspiring either. The hundreds of levels of hierarchy makes avery process incredibly slow. You surely hear the word "resilient" a lot, here's why. I would not recommend this company.

Continue reading

Philip Morris International Response

Philip Morris International

Hi there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to read you enjoyed the benefits of working at PMI, benefits including work environment and the salary benefits. We are also happy that you had a positive outlook of your experience working with us, for more than a year. However, we are truly sorry to hear that you feel that you would not recommend us to your peers. We take good note of your comment regarding hierarchy and leadership, we strive to create a fair environment and are sorry to hear you felt this way. At Philip Morris, our aim is to ensure that every voice is heard, so we take your comments very seriously and thank you for your honesty. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review.

1. "Good job"

5.0
    Former Employee - Driver

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great good wonderful awesome rad job!

Cons

Not a single bad thing about it

2. "excellent"

5.0
    Former Employee - Global Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for less than a year

Pros

best employer in the world

Cons

none as far as I know

Discover more reviews about Philip Morris International.