PointClickCare - A dream company run by people who really do care | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "A dream company run by people who really do care"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

Great work culture - very engaged and happy employees, yet still held accountable so work gets done Many great benefits like great health insurance, RSP matching, unlimited vacation , work from home and more Amazing work office, includes a big gym with towel service, pool, ping pong, golf simulator, free coffee, juice, softdrinks, snacks, fruits, and subsidized breakfast/lunch meals.

Cons

Too many leaders/managers - some projects feel like there are "too many chefs in the kitchen"

Advice to Management

Keep putting the health and wellbeing of your employees. Happy employees = great results

PointClickCare2019-05-09
  1. "I love my Job"

Current Employee - Financial Implementation Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for less than a year

Pros

It has been a long time since I said I love my Job. Pointclickcare not only invest in their clients they spend a lot of time and effort on investing in their Employees. Education and Training is something that a lot of organizations cut during budgeting but Pointclickcare is continuously investing in our Product Knowledge to be Content Experts. There is always an opportunity to grow in the organization as well.

Cons

I have not had any Cons at this point.

Advice to Management

My supervisor is awesome. She meets with me once a week and always ask me if I am happy in my position and if I need anything at the end of each call. I love it!

PointClickCare2019-06-20
  2. "Growing Company with Opportunities"

Current Employee - Implementer in Remote, OR

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- fun culture and environment; collaborative, innovative, celebrates wins - opportunities to grow career; workshops, internal programs/courses, reimbursement for courses - company is growing

Cons

- career growth can happen quickly (which is great) however managers may not have all the leadership skills. More leadership courses would be great.

Advice to Management

great company, and would recommend to all !

PointClickCare2019-06-12

Discover more reviews about PointClickCare.