Price Industries - Engineering | Glassdoor.com.au

"Engineering"

Former Employee - Engineer

I worked at Price Industries full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

An industry leader in air terminal products. Divisions in Canada and the U.S. Jerry Price is a dynamic, albeit aging, public speaker.

Cons

Management where I was is at best nepotistic and complacent. Fail to reach out a positive yet strong hand to sales force. Hence, the disinclination of successful and knowledgeable sales professionals to represent this particular product. Don't encourage talent nor manifest it in product development. High employee turnover.

Price Industries2017-11-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company"

Computer Press Operator in Suwanee, GA

I worked at Price Industries for more than a year

Pros

Working inside of the warehouse was great! They worked with me while I pursued my education. They will give anyone who wants the opportunity the chance to move up in the warehouse. Paid holidays were a plus!

Cons

Does get hot during the day, however when I was leaving they were working on ways to improve the conditions.

Price Industries2018-09-17
  2. "Good People, Bad Job!!"

Former Employee - Floor Worker/Machine Operator in Casa Grande, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Price Industries full-time

Pros

Good if you need a job right away and the 2nd Shift supervisors are amazing individuals.

Cons

There is next to no room for advancement and the pay is the lowest it can be. There is a disconnect from the office workers and the factory floor workers, and they treat you like you're less than them. Minimum vacation/sick days and no reward for going above and beyond. Saftey is a joke and I juries are a common occurrence. Basically Price Ind. of CG should be the last resort. The only reason I stayed over 2yrs is... my coworkers and the two supervisors.

Advice to Management

Start caring about your people more than going beyond your quotas. And stop hindering shift supervisors!

Price Industries2019-03-22

Discover more reviews about Price Industries.