1. "SLPA"

Current Contractor - SLPA in Manteca, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

Quick hiring process, Chelsea Serr was very supportive during the process and was persistant in negotiating and placing me in the position I was interested in. She asked the right questions and collected the right information that was appealing to the employer which landed me the position. This was also my first position in my field so I had no previous work experience except my clinical experience. I am so grateful and happy Chelsea was able to help me and have this experience to grow from. Thank you ProCare Therapy and Chelsea.

Cons

Its too bad ProCare Therapy offices are not here in California, or at least, Chelsea isn't here in California. It would be nice for the ProCare team and their clients to be able to meet and have a yearly holiday party to socialize and get to know eachother as partners in employment.

1. "Master degree (special education MC SPECIALIZATION)"

Current Employee - Special Education Teacher in New York, NY

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I'm a senior teacher, these child's needs a qualified teacher.

Cons

Care, disability, live like a family

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"Excellent placement and fit in the schol district. Application process smooth and easy ."

Current Contractor - School Nurse in Ventura, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

My recruiter, Tyler was always quick to respond and very supportive and especially now during Covid.

Cons

Contract amendments are hard to make once in contract. Company doesn't have much room for advancement.

ProCare Therapy Response

July 16, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We love to hear you have had a positive experience and we are grateful to have you a part of the ProCare team!

Discover more reviews about ProCare Therapy.