1. "Manager"

4.0

I worked at ProCare Therapy full-time

Pros

Flexible, great staff, good stepping stone

Cons

Ownership made it very difficult to get decisions made.

1. COVID-19

"Excellent placement and fit in the schol district. Application process smooth and easy ."

5.0
    Current Contractor - School Nurse in Ventura, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

My recruiter, Tyler was always quick to respond and very supportive and especially now during Covid.

Cons

Contract amendments are hard to make once in contract. Company doesn't have much room for advancement.

2. "ProCare Therapy - Excellent Management for Contract School Psychs"

5.0
    Current Employee - School Psychologist

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

ProCare's staff is always very supportive and available. If I have a need or problem, they return my communication quickly and work hard to resolve the problem - Although, there have be few problems. ProCare has been successful in placing me in positive environments. They have not only sought out good places to work, but have explored and been successful in obtaining positions in locations of my choosing. Beginning my sixth year with ProCare and could not be more pleased.

Cons

They do not always explore the school calendar and will develop contracts that do not allow adequate time before and after school to prepare or complete the school year but they are receptive to suggestions for change.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about ProCare Therapy.