1. "Junior AE or Summer Intern???"

Current Employee - Junior Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than a year

Pros

My coworkers are amazing individuals. Someone is always willing to assist or help you in any way they possibly can.

Cons

Between Operations, Management, and Sales no can tell you what your specific job title is or give an idea of what your job responsibilities are. One minute you are treated as a Summer Intern (no job experience;1st job type scenario) then the next moment you are a Junior AE (only because you have more job and education experience than a Summer Intern), but you both are doing the exact same things as far as tasks are concerned.

Continue reading

ProCare Therapy Response

June 3, 2019Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our helpful, caring colleagues and are glad that you have experienced their kindness. As for job titles, as we are continually improving our processes, as well as career pathing and will consider your advice for the future.

1. COVID-19

"Excellent placement and fit in the schol district. Application process smooth and easy ."

5.0
    Current Contractor - School Nurse in Ventura, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

My recruiter, Tyler was always quick to respond and very supportive and especially now during Covid.

Cons

Contract amendments are hard to make once in contract. Company doesn't have much room for advancement.

2. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Asl Interpreter in Manteca, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

I love working for Procare. I always feel supported and they are quick to respond to any concerns or questions I may have.

Cons

I haven’t encouraged any cons at this time.

Discover more reviews about ProCare Therapy.