Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome place to work

Dec 10, 2019 - Account Executive in Tucker, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the atmosphere, everyone wants to see you succeed!

Cons

Not really any negatives. IT all comes down to your attitude and what you want to get out of this job!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

Thanks for the kind remarks. We appreciate your hard work, dedication, and positive attitude!

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Supportive company with good contract rate

Jun 18, 2021 - Speech Language Pathologist in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive staff that will get in touch with you right away regarding any questions or needs that you have. As far as contract companies go, ProCare therapy has a good hourly contract rate that is higher than many of their competitors. The management is kind and appreciative of the work we do and sends a goodie bag during speech and hearing month as a token of thanks 😊

Cons

The company is based out of state, so your supervisor is unable to meet with you in person, however they are very responsive and I was always able to get an answer to all of my questions within a couple of hours or less.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Vice President Marketing

We appreciate you taking the time to share this wonderful review with us!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

GREAT Place to Work

Jun 11, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Peachtree Corners, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked a lot of odd jobs but nothing has come close to ProCare! If you are looking for great company culture, look no further - we have lots of in and out of office events that challenge us and increase team building and bonding. Its a supportive company with lots of coaching, guiding, and training, so it's great for people starting at entry level. The metrics and guidelines are fair - as long as you are putting in the work, you'll definitely see results. There is lots of room to grow and rise into mentorship, coaching and manager positions. The leadership team is always recognizing our individual wins and makes an effort to celebrate these milestones with us. Would definitely recommend ProCare to anyone who is looking to grow with a company, make money, and feel good about the work they do.

Cons

I think this job can be difficult for those who dont have a natural sales skill - there is training and coaching but if there could be more targeted training on how to speak, talk, and walk sales, I think that could help some of the shy-er employees feel more confident.

1 person found this review helpful

Vice President Marketing

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review with us!

Discover more reviews about ProCare Therapy.