1. "ProCare Therapy - Excellent Management for Contract School Psychs"

Current Employee - School Psychologist

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

ProCare's staff is always very supportive and available. If I have a need or problem, they return my communication quickly and work hard to resolve the problem - Although, there have be few problems. ProCare has been successful in placing me in positive environments. They have not only sought out good places to work, but have explored and been successful in obtaining positions in locations of my choosing. Beginning my sixth year with ProCare and could not be more pleased.

Cons

They do not always explore the school calendar and will develop contracts that do not allow adequate time before and after school to prepare or complete the school year but they are receptive to suggestions for change.

Continue reading

ProCare Therapy Response

July 22, 2020Marketing Specialist

We appreciate the feedback and take this into consideration as we move forward. Thank you for your dedication to the school system and for being such an awesome ProCare team member!

1. "Master degree (special education MC SPECIALIZATION)"

Current Employee - Special Education Teacher in New York, NY

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I'm a senior teacher, these child's needs a qualified teacher.

Cons

Care, disability, live like a family

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"Excellent placement and fit in the schol district. Application process smooth and easy ."

Current Contractor - School Nurse in Ventura, CA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year

Pros

My recruiter, Tyler was always quick to respond and very supportive and especially now during Covid.

Cons

Contract amendments are hard to make once in contract. Company doesn't have much room for advancement.

ProCare Therapy Response

July 16, 2020Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We love to hear you have had a positive experience and we are grateful to have you a part of the ProCare team!

Discover more reviews about ProCare Therapy.