1. "Fast paced, interesting work un-tethered by corporate bureaucracy"

Current Employee - Data Engineer in Sydney

I have been working at Propeller Aero full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Own the problems you solve Love the people you work with Be heard and informed on all aspects of the product

Cons

It's a start up, the whole four walls and ceiling are a gamble but accepted risk = potential reward. You're still guaranteed to get something out of your time here.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Game-changing worksite surveying technology and great company with solid culture/values"

Current Employee - SDR in Denver, CO

I have been working at Propeller Aero full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people - one of the more talented groups of coworkers I've interacted with at any job. Fun, yet challenging culture. No weird interoffice politics here. The technology - fascinating, dynamic and a complete game-changer for the construction, mining/aggregates, landfill and surveying/engineering industries! Benefits - best health insurance and time off policy I've seen to date

Cons

As with almost any SDR role, unless you just absolutely love being an SDR, work becomes mundane and repetitive. SDR role is a great way to learn the product and service offerings and cut your teeth on the sales team. An open office environment that can be a bit distracting at times, but also very fun and casual.

Continue reading

"Dynamic, exciting"

Current Employee - Prefer Not to Say

I have been working at Propeller Aero full-time

Pros

Working with the best people. Everyone is an absolute rockstar and that makes it a pleasure to come to work each day - they all want to be here. Departures are a very rare event. Big, meaty challenges: we're working on exciting tech for big industries, so many David and Goliath moments where you just have to wonder 'how are we doing this'? Great culture celebrating individual and team accomplishments. very open communication channels around business challenges and long-term goals. Seems everyone wants everyone else to succeed and enjoys pitching in. Founders, Management, Investors, Partner and Customers are all first class.

Cons

Some growing pains as to be expected means everyone works hard, but it's enjoyable work and we take time to celebrate the wins as well. Time difference between Sydney and Denver means that extra effort is required to maintain communication across teams.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Propeller Aero.