1. "Business Development Manager"

I worked at Prospa

Pros

Great leadership team Strong brand In SME industry Everyone is highly driven to succeed KPI’s are within reach and leadership assists you where needed Being of a start up mentality its removed much of large reporting lines, everyone is approachable even the CEO.

Cons

Not working there for longer

Prospa2020-04-29

April 29, 2020Talent Acqusition Lead

Thank you for being part of the Prospa team and sharing your thoughts. We really appreciate your contribution. Wishing you all the best!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "No place on earth better than Prospa"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I worked at Prospa full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

3 years at Prospa and everyday I was so happy to be apart of a community that cared. From CEO all the way through, it was the absolute time of my live. COVID devastatingly meant I had to part ways but the hope to return one day keeps me happy. CHO Carlos keeps you on your toes, Greg passes you and always says hello and wants to know how you’re doing, the ability to learn and work collaboratively with others is welcomed and the workforce was engaged to al strive for a Big Hairy Audacious Goal.

Cons

Need more cookie variety in the jar. I mean... there are heaps... but surprise me with a jar full of coconut rolls :)

Continue reading
    Prospa2020-04-17

April 22, 2020Talent Acqusition Lead

Thank you for being part of the Prospa team and sharing your journey. We really appreciate your contribution and your understanding during this challenging time. Wishing you all the best!

2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Risk Analyst in Darlinghurst

I have been working at Prospa full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, great teams, wonderful learning opportunities

Cons

Nothing! Traffic un the morning maybe!

Prospa2020-03-02

March 9, 2020Talent Acqusition Lead

Thanks for the review! It's great you are loving being part of the Prospa team.

Discover more reviews about Prospa.