1. "Great place to learn"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Sydney

I have been working at Quantium full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Amazing place to learn new skills and work with the latest technologies International opportunities

Cons

'Green' junior management - insufficient separation at the lower levels between managers and managees In some teams, there's a separation between consultants and analysts - can be frustrating when in reality consultants act more like 'account managers' Known to encourage ridiculous hours of work

1. "Great company to work for would recommend"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Data Scientist in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Quantium full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working full time for Quantium for a while and I am proud to work for them. They are a company that does their best to do what is right for their Employees and for Clients. The people have always been a highlight - great to work with, friendly, hard working and intelligent. The projects we do are usually interesting and challenging, and have provided me with great learning opportunities and experience for my career. As a whole my experience has been overwhelmingly positive at Quantium, and I would recommend highly. Also to add I have found that the senior leaders are very competent and have set up the company for good growth even in these interesting times of 2020.

Cons

Fast paced work environment sometimes with ambitious goals although this comes in waves. Given the fast growth there can be times of uncertainty and lack of structure.

Continue reading
  2. "Interesting work, mild pay, lots of travel"

4.0
    Current Employee - Data Scientist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Quantium full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work with some industry leading companies to upgrade their data analytics. Smart and kind coworkers

Cons

Sometimes “high expectations” feels unreasonable and as a result can be stressful. A life of 80% travel is expected. Pay is lukewarm (but the company makes your travel comfortable with corporate housing, rental car and daily stipend)

Discover more reviews about Quantium.