Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor HR ethics

Apr 7, 2020 - Product Manager in Shrewsbury, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employees try to to have fun and are helpful. Great place to learn as every day you are thrown under the bus by your manager and you need to work your way out.

Cons

No 401k and WFH is only for senior management. HR is the puppet to do paper work. Every year people are laid off. And the base is non-performance. They will identify employees before time so that they can build up cases in few months to support the reason. No job security. There is no ethical work culture and HR doesn’t care why the person or team is being called non-performant. This is especially for Product and Tech team.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Modern tech stack with great people

Jul 14, 2021 - Full Stack Developer in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with Radancy for over a year now and love it here. - My teammates are kind and competent - I regularly get projects / tickets that push me to learn and grow as a developer - Management has listened to my feedback and worked with me to find a schedule and projects that suit my interests - Tech stack is always evolving and my tech leads are open to new technologies and better ways to solve problems - Option to work remote or in the office

Cons

- Have yet to meet my team in person (covid)

1 person found this review helpful

Radancy Response

VP, Marketing & Internal Communications

We’re happy you’re happy. And we couldn’t agree more, we love Radancy too! We work hard to recruit, hire and retain top talent like you. The foundation of our culture is creating connections that foster collaboration across our teams that can make us all better. We’re so glad you’re a part of our team and we’re excited for the work ahead.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Learn & Grow

Jun 22, 2021 - Director in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leaders are never trying to impose a certain working style on their team. I've worked under several different individuals at Radancy and they all were focused on being a support system for their employees. No one ever tries to micromanage. It's always about collaboration, which makes for a really healthy learning environment. Everyone who works at Radancy has a genuine desire to help their clients; from Account Services, to the people on the backend.

Cons

Although this has been tweaked a lot, the systems that are in place to have one part of Radancy communicate with another can sometimes involve a lot of relaying. Something that can typically be summed up in an email, usually needs to be processed and ticketed for filing purposes. This can sometimes cause delays.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Radancy.