1. "My experience working as a sales assistant in River Island."

5.0
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Assistant in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at River Island Clothing full-time

Pros

My interview went really well I felt comfortable talking and chatting about what I could bring to the table as a RI staff member. The training process was quick and easy it involved being shown how to work the tills how to greet customers how to process online orders how to correctly clean the shop floor and put out new stock and put back rejects from the fitting room. Every one was really friendly and I felt like part of the team in no time. I was 16 starting and wanted a summer job while I was off school for the summer and it was the perfect job. I feel like there’s a lot of room for improvement and error especially since I was starting So young and it was my first ever job the managers and employees helped me greatly and help one another out on a day to day basis.

Cons

I wish I could have kept the job through my last school year but unfortunately I couldn’t due to the times I finished school and the times I could and couldn’t work other than that this job was perfect.

1. "Wonderful"

5.0
    Sales Associate in Providence, RI
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at River Island Clothing for more than a year

Pros

Great healthy environment. I was lucky to be surrounded by great co-workers.

Cons

Nothing particular comes to mind.

2. "shop floor"

Former Employee - Sales Assistant in Lakesid Marblhd, OH
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at River Island Clothing part-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay was okay for 16 year old.

Cons

The shifts were not organised.

Discover more reviews about River Island Clothing.