SAP Concur - Working at Concur is a dream come true | Glassdoor.com.au
There are newer employer reviews for SAP Concur

"Working at Concur is a dream come true"

Current Employee - Knowledge Manager in Bellevue, WA (US)
Current Employee - Knowledge Manager in Bellevue, WA (US)

I have been working at SAP Concur full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing work-life balance, a place that truly cares about its people. They take massive steps towards LGBTQ equality, workplace diversity, increasing women in leadership and community stewardship. It feels like your coworkers are your family. The pace is fast and innovation is constant. Managers work hard to develop your career alongside you, driving new professional and personal growth opportunities.

Cons

Being owned by a larger company sometimes has its downfalls when the two organizations don't align. There are multiple systems to use and problems with basic systems access at times, as well as long-term strategy that we must concede to.

Advice to Management

Make sure that our voices continue to be heard at the very top executive level.

Other Employee Reviews for SAP Concur

"Regional Sales Executive"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive in Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at SAP Concur full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Concur is a FUN place to work and management is super supportive of success and work/life balance. The product is a good one, so easier to sell than some other software.

Cons

I know the on target is a little lower than some places, but I think the bonuses and trips make up for it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and valuing the right thing in people. I love working for Concur.

2. "Fast moving, a little chaotic, but a solid culture with tons of opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

I have been working at SAP Concur full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people are truly at the heart of everything that is good at Concur. The culture, quality of people (inside and out) is amazing. I've experienced some personal life challenges during my 3 years and have never felt like a company or bosses had my back and prioritized the right things around work and life to make things better. Between the growth of Concur, SAP and our other sister companies under the SAP umbrella, there is an unbelievable amount of opportunity to make an impact and to grow your career. I have a lot of fun here and feel like my voice is heard and I have paths to give my voice the chance.

Cons

Challenges certainly exist as you would expect in a fast growing and evolving company who is still working to integrate into SAP. The more adaptable you are accepting change while bringing a willingness to make things work while doing the right thing for the business, the more successful you will be here.

Advice to Management

Spend a little more time rallying the troops around the big picture vision and how each of us fit into that so that while the changes keep coming as we adapt to the customer, marketplace and our own innovation everyone can move forward with the confidence to do their best and feel they are going to make a difference. Adding a chief data officer and someone heading up change management would also be extremely beneficial.