"Good culture"

4.0
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Diego, CA

I have been working at SHI International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

it was a very good culture

Cons

Metrics can be more busy work than actually contributing to your overall number

Continue reading

"Wonderful Company with Many Opportunities"

5.0
    Former Employee - Inside Account Executive in Austin, TX

I worked at SHI International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at SHI for 4 years and am so thankful for the opportunity. I hadn't ever cold called or been in sales at all prior to. Their on-boarding and training programs are well thought-out and easy to follow. The managers are there to help you and do truly care. SHI has a big promote from within culture so most of the managers used to be the role you are in now. The culture of the Austin office is absolutely amazing, very inclusive, and makes it enjoyable to be at work. I highly recommend SHI and would work for them again.

Cons

At the time, we were given 1 work from home day per week. This was nice, but there just wasn't much flexibility given. As I grew more senior I really loved my wfh days because I actually accomplished more than being at my desk (less distractions, etc). This really isn't a con if you are okay with going into an office everyday.

2. COVID-19

"good company, would wait until after covid to apply."

4.0
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I worked at SHI International full-time for more than a year

Pros

good training, lower than expected turnover for a sales company. Had some great managers who really made the job worth it.

Cons

your experience at the company will vary depending on your manager. Lack of visibility into upper managments plans, having to make important career decision with minimal time to consider.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about SHI International.