Salesforce - Best. Company. Ever. | Glassdoor.com.au
Pros
  • "Great work/life balance (Outside of sales it seems)" (in 324 reviews)

• "Check out their 1-1-1 philanthropic model" (in 128 reviews)

Cons
  • "work life balance und Familienfreundlichkeit verbesserungsw" (in 215 reviews)

• "Being a remote worker can be tough as you are a bit on your own to build relationships in a fast paced environment" (in 87 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Best. Company. Ever."

Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

TL; DR -- I've recently learned that this means "too long, don't read", however I invite you to read on... OMG, what an amazing place to work! Ok, beyond the title promotion while I was interviewing, the un-asked-for-raise while interviewing and after 4 months on-board, the unexpected RSU issuance, and the sizable bonus: This is one amazing place to work. Execs, across the board, are open & interested in your ideas - from any level. The level of transparency is mind-blowing: from Marc sharing his yearly objectives on company-wide TV (where *all* employees can view & participate), to every single employee's annual goals posted for all to see -- it's phenomenal to walk into a meeting with someone where you know what's important to them, and be able to share how your common goals can be accelerated by working together. Another amazing attribute: the 1-1-1 model, which is totally pervasive across the company -- every major exec all-hand starts with what the team has given back to the community. It's a beautiful, heartwarming, positive, and futuristic approach on how to impact the world. All opinions & ideas are welcomed.

Cons

If you are not open to fast-paced, dynamic change, and unexpected change of direction: need not apply. Very, very fast-moving; need to digest & decide quickly, and always think of the customer first -- if this is not your view, then please keep looking.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I could not, after 8 employers, and consulting with 50+ companies, literally think of another company better run than Salesforce.

Salesforce Response

3 Jun 2017 – EVP, Global Employee Success

Thanks for such great feedback! We do move quickly — it's one of the things that makes this a great company — but don't forget to take time out for your wellbeing. We want to make sure that you... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Specialist in Consulting (CSG)"

Current Employee - Specialist in Consulting (CSG) in Berlin (Germany)
    Current Employee - Specialist in Consulting (CSG) in Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at Salesforce full-time

Pros

Great team, flexibility and support of the work-life balance. High transparency, and the most social business and integrated philanthropic models I know and am proud to work for.

Cons

A lot of work! You are driven by the fat that it is something you believe in, so sometimes hard to take advantage of the perks.

Advice to Management

Deliver measures on a timely basis, and keep them strategic; don't micro-manage or employee satisfaction will decrease. Ensure that the opportunities can not be filled by promoting internally before growing and extending externally. Growth & development is as important as compensation.

"Campaign Manager"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing benefits, excellent office, and wonderful people!

Cons

Marketing Cloud is still a bit sectioned off from the rest of salesforce but its getting better

Discover more reviews about Salesforce.