Sensée - Home working is the future! | Glassdoor.com.au

"Home working is the future!"

Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Sensée full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work life flexibility, competitive pay rates, well known client base, full-time contracts, growing company, good employment progression opportunities.

Cons

Working at home isn't for everyone given the isolation factor so seriously consider if it's something you could do full-time. If you're happy in your own company and a self starter then that's a bonus. Shifts aren't always perfect but there are facilities to help you improve your situation and there is of course give and take as with everything. You'll need to initially outlay some money on the relevant equipment... but it's not a huge amount of money and you may already have some of the things you'll need to work in the role.

Advice to Management

Look after your employees which Sensee do a great job of :)

Sensée2019-05-14

July 4, 2019Office Administrator

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review - we're really glad to see that even after 5 years, you're still enjoying our homeworking model!

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Sensée full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Full time work from home Dedicated and supported training Great virtual relationships with colleagues and managers Committed coaching sessions Working for big brand names No commute Good support systems

Cons

Picking the hours I work is done on a first come first served basis so I need to ensure I am quick. Need to buy own equipment and therefore if it goes wrong it’s my responsibility to fix it- not really a con and personally think it’s a fair approach but wanted to call it out

Advice to Management

It would be good to sometimes host optional face to face meet ups as a whole business maybe once every few months?

Sensée2019-09-04

September 17, 2019Office Administrator

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback - it's greatly appreciated.

"Does what it says on the tin."

Former Employee - CSA

I worked at Sensée full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work from home, choose hours, impressive clients. Able to spend more time with family.

Cons

Calls drag but no different to normal call centre. Hours are first come first serve.

Advice to Management

Can do with improvements to hour selection - miss out on hour selection if on a call/break when released.

Sensée2019-09-04

September 17, 2019Office Administrator

Thanks for leaving this review - it's great to see things have been working out for you!

Discover more reviews about Sensée.