1. "Friendly and supportive work environment; plenty of autonomy"

Current Employee - Escalated Support

I have been working at Shopify full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The teams I have been a part of are incredibly supportive of each other's goals and personal development. - I have regular chats about my impact with my team lead, which helps guide my growth within the company. - There is a huge amount of trust between leads and colleagues; I thrive in this level of autonomy. - I get to have a positive impact in merchants' lives each day. - I feel very supported by the benefits plan provided; it is evident that the company wants happy and healthy employees. - I have a great work-life balance where I am able to create a strong boundary between work and non-work hours. - All technology to perform the job is provided.

Cons

- Working remotely can sometimes be a lonely experience. - Certain internal job opportunities are only available in cities with offices.

1. "Awesome Platform For Growth"

Current Freelancer - Entrepreneur in Miami, FL

I have been working at Shopify for less than a year

Pros

Freedom Income Limitless ECommerce Boss Growth

Cons

Your own self to limit

Continue reading
  2. "Amazing place to work"

I have been working at Shopify full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic culture, product, colleagues and work/life balance. Amazing developer tooling. Fast paced and exciting place to work. Almost no politics, laid back atmosphere, lots of learning opportunities.

Cons

The food in the San Francisco office isn’t as good as other offices. Other than that I can’t really think of any.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Shopify.