Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company - Technology company with great tradition | Glassdoor.com.au
Pros
  • "Great work life balance has been a huge asset" (in 11 reviews)

• "It is a great place to work if you don't have to worry about your career" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Inconsistent raises across the board have led to frustration of some really great people" (in 4 reviews)

• "No cons that i ever experienced" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Technology company with great tradition"

I worked at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company full-time

Pros

People oriented
Deep pockets of technical expertise
Emphasis on client's value

Cons

Shrinking local presence
Loss of homogeneous workforce due to M&A

12 Mar 2019 – HR Manager

We continue to celebrate our people oriented culture on the employee and client fronts while we deepen our technical and industry expertise in different areas. Regardless of M&A activity, we have... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Collaborative Company, nice people to work with, good clients

Cons

no cons to currently report

12 Mar 2019 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! Our team consistently brings our core values to life each and every day in all they do. We see this across the board in our company-wide recognition feed.

"Best IT Company in Canada"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Victoria, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Victoria, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Sierra is by far the best (and healthiest) company I have worked for. From the recruiting process to on-boarding and team collaboration, this company is top-notch.

The culture is extremely positive and employees are continuously supported and encouraged by colleagues and management. To give you a sense, we have an online recognition feed where people send out positive feedback to each other (for teamwork, excellence, initiative and integrity). This feed is used several times a day.

As a consultant, there are numerous opportunities to leverage my skills and grow my capacity in business and tech. The portfolio of assignments that I get to work on are diverse, interesting and engaging. Sierra is a well-respected firm, and we have excellent, long-standing relationships with our clients.

From new employees to staff who have worked with Sierra for 15+ years, people are consistently expressing how happy they are to work for such a great company.

Cons

None that I can see

10 Dec 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your experience in our Victoria office. It's great that you pointed out tenure as that is definitely something we are proud of at Sierra... More

Discover more reviews about Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company.