1. "Good company, great perks"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

I have been working at Sky Betting & Gaming full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Perks - Free Sky TV full package, discounted SkyMobile tariffs, health check-ups, gym membership, free fruit. Great people & ethic. Subsidised taxi travel to/from office during unsociable hours shifts

Cons

Hours can be unsociable, not always recognised for effort.

Sky Betting & Gaming2019-05-20

Sky Betting & Gaming Response

June 4, 2019Project Manager

Thanks a lot for your feedback, really happy that you're getting the most out of the benefits we have on offer. Sorry that you feel the hours are unsociable. We do try to make sure that colleagues aren't always working the unsociable shifts. But due to the nature of what we do, we need to have people on the ground, providing top-quality customer service at all times. Please talk to your People Experience Manager or drop a line to careers@skybettingandgaming.com if you'd like to chat about the matter further. Thanks a lot.

1. "Remote recruitment"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sound Engineer in Lyon

I have been working at Sky Betting & Gaming full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Very effective -Respond very quick to every question -Technical test looks like the job you are going to do

Cons

-Le chat in the first step of recruitment is kind of surprising (not really a downside but I have to write something in "cons".

Continue reading
    Sky Betting & Gaming2020-05-28
  2. "Good Development Opportunity"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Leeds, England

I have been working at Sky Betting & Gaming full-time for less than a year

Pros

I like that we have L&D time per week to learn things we are interested in, and that we also have training funds. My team is very friendly and welcoming, has very agile ways of working and a supporting environment. The leadership team in the company is also transparent and have a weekend Q&A panel. I joined during the lockdown, but I was still delivered the working kits, which is impressive. The company has also been doing a great job to keep everyone's job safe during the pandemic, thank you!

Cons

So far so good for the time I have been here

Sky Betting & Gaming2020-05-21

Discover more reviews about Sky Betting & Gaming.