1. "What is not to love!"

5.0

I have been working at Softcat full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A company that cares and listens Im in charge of my own career development Rewards and recognition for my hard work Great working environment and colleagues that will be friends for life.

Cons

Sometimes there is a sense of entitlement amongst newer people, Because the company gives so much, people want more and more. Maybe talk more about the challenges of a new business, explain how Softcat got so great by talking through the hard times.

1. "Account Executive"

5.0

I worked at Softcat full-time

Pros

No better place to gain sales experience after leaving University.

Cons

The industry and being a VAR, doesn't bring much of a bigger mission than making great money and having fun.

Softcat Response

Recruitment Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, really glad you saw the value of the sales experience you can gain with us at the start of your career.ThanksRachel Cowell

2. "Former Technical Consultant."

2.0
    Technical Consultant
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Softcat

Pros

As I was not office based could not think of any, I am sure if you are in your early 20's fresh out of uni then this is the place for you.

Cons

Worst place I worked for as a Technical Consultant. If I was in sales then this would probably be a 5 star review, but from my point of view I felt like an over used machine.

Softcat Response

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for sharing the feedback, and sincere apologies it's taken so long to provide a response. We're committed at Softcat to ensuring that your responses are read and actioned where necessary. We have come along way since you were with us, but will bear in mind the points made, and we absolutely want to make sure we're transparent around working hours and also tailor our rewards and recognition to individuals, and not larger departments.

Discover more reviews about Softcat.