Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Questionable

Dec 10, 2015 - Client Manager in Fortitude Valley
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people - they know when and how to have a good time, and the other CMs are great.

Cons

Very little training was provided. I was an "expert" after less than a week of employment, having never worked in marketing before. More time was spent on how to stop clients cancelling than on the technical work and ongoing training. There was also no avenues for staff to safety express concern without having a target on them.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Company is on a BIG downward spiral. Absolute joke of a business - DO NOT WORK HERE

Nov 7, 2021 - Account Manager in Brisbane
    Business Outlook

Pros

The other Account Managers - only because we share the pain.

Cons

Company is run by a moronic couple (they say that the company has a 'no-ego' policy, yet their car collection tells another story... I won't even mention the number plate because it will make you sick.) Oh and when I say 'run' I mean they actually have no clue about what is going on in their own company. Maybe if they did, things would be different. Management is appalling. Workload is appalling. Education & training is appalling. Client retention is appalling. Staff retention is appalling. I feel SO sorry for any client that comes on board with SLX, they spend their hard earned dollars on a promise that some kid in sales has made just so that they can get their commission that week. I know people who worked here 6/7 years ago and by the sounds of it, it hasn't changed a bit - no wonder everyone leaves.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awful place to work

Oct 12, 2021 - SEO Account Manager in Brisbane
    Business Outlook

Pros

- nice office - quick ramp time

Cons

- amateur managers - no support - toxic work culture - underpaid

3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SponsoredLinx.