1. "Work Hard, Play Hard"

4.0
    Former Employee - Client Strategist
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at TMP Worldwide full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I was with TMP for many years, and there was good reason for that. It is a flat organization, which means I had access to everyone I needed (across teams and functions and levels) to do my job well. This takes a good deal of initiative though, as nothing here (or anywhere for that matter) is handed to you on a silver platter. I grew a ton over the years and learned a great deal. Benefits were good, work was challenging and the people were great. TMP treated me very, very well and I loved working for them. When in the "right" office, the company is a fun and engaging place to work too - lots of outings, volunteer days, parties/celebrations, silly gatherings just for fun etc. Not all offices are like this, but great community in most of them!

Cons

Managers don't seem all that well trained, and seem to be left to sink or swim with little support or training - which really impacts team synergies and trust. This is really unfortunate, b/c the company is filled with smart and motivated employees. Processes and systems can be disorganized and sometimes it took quite a while to sort through this - which is tough when you're on the front line with a client. I also would have loved more transparency from the "top" down - about the business, changes in benefits, company priorities etc.

"Great Job at Keeping Employees Connected"

5.0

I have been working at TMP Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Acting on the company culture, the company has taken the initiative during this time of working from home to keep employees informed and connected twice a week with some humor and knowledge sharing. They hold 2 half hour video sessions that the whole global organization is invited to attend. It is hard for many to work in their homes right now and the company recognizes that and is making strides to make it better for employees.

Cons

Sometimes the hours can still be long when WFH.

2. "TMP Atlanta is a great place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at TMP Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great leadership, Senior leadership is committed to the success of their employees

Cons

Location- The office in in Sandy Springs and I believe it could be more central

Discover more reviews about TMP Worldwide.