There are newer employer reviews for TUI Travel

Good company overall but making some bad moves for staff

I worked at TUI Travel full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great opportunities, good management overall, take advantage of all opportunities to improve the company. Good human resources department and progression plans.

Cons

Difficult to get a good work life balance due to the demands of the company and they do not seem to have the employees near the top of their priorities

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. The World of TUI is a great place to work and to get recognized for individual contributions.

Former Contractor - ProgramDirector in Crawley, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at TUI Travel as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Entrepreneurial organization with decentralized leadership; - Senior management is professional, passionate, goal- and team oriented; - Casual and informal work environment; - TUI's strategy proves to hold up well whereas its competitors are struggling during the current economic crises.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of, although I can imagine that not all TUI countries / 250 brands are created equal. I can say the having worked for TUI Group at the HQ in the UK was a great experience.

2. Overall very good experience

I worked at TUI Travel

Pros

Can live in different places under the sun! After company's long experience there's a wide knowledge how things are working in those kind of tourist places where the system in general doesn't work always so fluently. f.ex. good living conditions, might be a shared car, always some backup.

Cons

In some resorts and season there should be way more reasonable working times, still the same salary. Sometimes too business-minded. A big variety of bosses in the resorts. That type of work isn't under normal working rules.