Employee Review

Former Employee

A huge nope all around

Jun 28, 2021 - Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty much nothing at all whatsoever

Cons

Literally everything, this place basically a sweatshop in a cold unwelcoming office: -CEO has a Donald Trump mentality - total narcissist and nut job. A despicable human being with zero empathy -Start time was an ungodly 7:30am -zero HR department -set/forced lunch time -super toxic work environment, expect zero support from everyone -telephones are from 1980 -job title does not match the work you're expected to do at all -they pay you with a PHYSICAL cheque that you have to go to the bank and deposit -the creative direction is SO pretentious and just arbitrary. They are always ripping off established artist regularly. It's quite sad This place is not a real agency. What they do here is a huge joke and is really actually pathetic. Job seekers, please do yourself a favour and steer clear of this place. Even if you are desperate and times are tough or you've done your research and you think you can handle it - this place is not worth it.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

President

Hi and thank you for you review. I know who you are and I am sorry that you were not at the point in your career to make The Brand Factory a more permanent gig. As you continue to develop your skill set I am sure you will find a new place to call home. With that said though I don’t appreciate the lies enclosed herewith.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Mar 9, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, supportive environment. When projects get hard everyone is helpful and kind. There is a lot of trust in the team and there is nobody I don't like. There is a great social culture too if you want it, with people regularly going out after work or meeting up for stuff on the weekend. Great office location.

Cons

Office can be a bit loud, but put in your ear buds and you're good to go.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

President

Good point. The operating committee has decided to create a monthly newsletter. When we return to office we will be in our new location in Yorkville and the areas have been designed to reduce ambient noise.

2. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Intern

Sep 10, 2021 - Intern in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company. I learned a lot.

Cons

I can't say an cons about my experience.

Be the first to find this review helpful

President

Thank you for your rating. We wish you continued success.

Discover more reviews about The Brand Factory.