"Startup Culture: Not A Great Fit"

1.0
    Former Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Ithaca, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at The CBORD Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of room for advancement if you're already well established financially and willing to sacrifice all of your energy for this company.

Cons

Management is struggling to keep up with the changes made by the new CEO. Very demanding workplace with little to no resources that are needed to perform duties of work required. Micromanagement + " Dream Culture" = toxic work environment. Be prepared to ignore signs of burnout in your coworkers if you want to succeed.

VP HR

Challenges and changes are part of every work culture and not all individuals are a good fit for the demands of the job. Managers work very diligently to coach and train new team members so that they can be successful and productive and feel a part of the culture. Monthly one-on-one check ins are conducted to ensure that team members have the tools and resources, and the support they need to succeed.

1. "Great Company will recommend"

5.0
    Current Employee - Advisory Business Applications Administrative in Duluth, GA

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to wok . Excellent senior leadership team.Talented and friendly colleagues.

Cons

Nothing that I can find of

VP HR

We're glad you think so! Our Senior Leadership Team, supervisors, and team members at many levels are enthusiastic about growing and developing further in their roles and careers with the company.

2. "Meh...."

Former Employee - Technical Support Manager in Ithaca, NY

I worked at The CBORD Group full-time

Pros

A lot of great people work here (or used to)

Cons

Lower than average salaries, substandard benefits (high copays, high employee cost).

VP HR

At CBORD, we offer our employees robust benefits including: generous vacation days, personal days, sick days, and 10 holidays as paid time off. Additionally, our company will pay our employees three business days to serve at a qualified and approved organization. We offer yearly Wellness Reimbursement benefits to encourage, motivate, and challenge team members to take an active interest in their health. Employees also have access to an abundance of courses through LinkedIn Learning. And we offer an impressive company contribution match for employees investing in their 401(k) through Vanguard.

Discover more reviews about The CBORD Group.