Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome place to work

Dec 2, 2019 - Software Engineering Manager in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Sr leadership team who values feedback from all levels of employees Great benefits including generous PTO Talented and friendly colleagues Dreamstart program that gives new employees chance to hear from and speak to Senior leadership all the way up to the CEO in a 2 day dedicated orientation program

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

The CBORD Group Response

VP HR

Our Onboarding program is a major initiative that is strongly supported by senior leadership. We invest in not only new team members but also valued veteran employees who bring experience and added leadership. Giving employees a strong foundation shows commitment to and belief in our cultural values.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Unbelievable Potential

Jul 1, 2021 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Thriving business and great people with an excellent on-boarding program for new employees.

Cons

Each department is focused on their own goals and don't work together

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great People. Valuable Products.

May 21, 2021 - Product Team Member
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at CBORD are top notch. No exception - the engineers, designers, product teams, support folks, and leadership - they all have a driving force to serve the customer. The products we work on are important. They makes lives easier for teachers, students, healthcare workers, and patients.

Cons

The company is growing (and that's a good thing). With that growth comes a few small pains. Process and tools are being stretched. Not to worry, all hands are on deck and change is embraced and considered a integral part of progress.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The CBORD Group.