1. "Refreshing company to join"

4.0
    Current Employee - IT Director in Duluth, GA

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Joining a company that actually care's about the employees, has been a highlight of my experience thus far. The on-boarding process is not only thorough and enjoyable but engaging as well. It is not often that you join a company and within the first few weeks of your employment, you get to enjoy meeting face to face, the leadership of the company. The transparency and openness is truly refreshing.

Cons

I have yet to find a downside working here. There is a lot to do and a lot needing to be accomplished, I enjoy that as a part of the challenge and journey.

VP HR

The DREAMstart New Hire Orientation program is a very successful onboarding program and very important to welcoming new employees. New team members are given the opportunity to meet senior leaders and learn more in depth about the company in a relaxed atmosphere that fosters communication and learning. The company invests in its employees from day one.

1. "Great Company will recommend"

5.0
    Current Employee - Advisory Business Applications Administrative in Duluth, GA

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to wok . Excellent senior leadership team.Talented and friendly colleagues.

Cons

Nothing that I can find of

VP HR

We're glad you think so! Our Senior Leadership Team, supervisors, and team members at many levels are enthusiastic about growing and developing further in their roles and careers with the company.

2. "Meh...."

Former Employee - Technical Support Manager in Ithaca, NY

I worked at The CBORD Group full-time

Pros

A lot of great people work here (or used to)

Cons

Lower than average salaries, substandard benefits (high copays, high employee cost).

VP HR

At CBORD, we offer our employees robust benefits including: generous vacation days, personal days, sick days, and 10 holidays as paid time off. Additionally, our company will pay our employees three business days to serve at a qualified and approved organization. We offer yearly Wellness Reimbursement benefits to encourage, motivate, and challenge team members to take an active interest in their health. Employees also have access to an abundance of courses through LinkedIn Learning. And we offer an impressive company contribution match for employees investing in their 401(k) through Vanguard.

Discover more reviews about The CBORD Group.