"Great company with a great on-boarding process"

5.0

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time

Pros

The company has really modernized their offerings to customers which has really helped the company grow. Depending on the position, they allow you to work remote. The benefits are great. You even get some paid volunteer days.

Cons

Some turnover in some areas. It's a little disruptive.

VP HR

The Company continues to develop products to meet our customers' needs an remain competitive. The paid Volunteer days are one of the cultural beliefs we promote and encourage and all team members can fully participate.

1. "Great Company will recommend"

5.0
    Current Employee - Advisory Business Applications Administrative in Duluth, GA

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to wok . Excellent senior leadership team.Talented and friendly colleagues.

Cons

Nothing that I can find of

VP HR

We're glad you think so! Our Senior Leadership Team, supervisors, and team members at many levels are enthusiastic about growing and developing further in their roles and careers with the company.

2. "Meh...."

Former Employee - Technical Support Manager in Ithaca, NY

I worked at The CBORD Group full-time

Pros

A lot of great people work here (or used to)

Cons

Lower than average salaries, substandard benefits (high copays, high employee cost).

VP HR

At CBORD, we offer our employees robust benefits including: generous vacation days, personal days, sick days, and 10 holidays as paid time off. Additionally, our company will pay our employees three business days to serve at a qualified and approved organization. We offer yearly Wellness Reimbursement benefits to encourage, motivate, and challenge team members to take an active interest in their health. Employees also have access to an abundance of courses through LinkedIn Learning. And we offer an impressive company contribution match for employees investing in their 401(k) through Vanguard.

Discover more reviews about The CBORD Group.