1. "Awesome co-workers."

Former Employee - Senior Director in Ithaca, NY

I worked at The CBORD Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Excellent people. Benefits are OK.

Cons

Little in terms of direction and vision from the leadership team. Lots of turnover.

The CBORD Group Response

April 2, 2020VP HR

We understand everyone has a different experience where they work. Our Senior Leadership Team encourages employees at all levels to reach out, ask questions, make suggestions, and bring fresh perspectives. We have an open door policy, and we encourage all our employees to share their concerns with their manager, the leadership team, or HR anytime. We offer our employees robust benefits including: generous vacation days, personal days, sick days, and 10 holidays as paid time off. Additionally, our company will pay our employees three business days to serve at a qualified and approved organization. We offer yearly Wellness Reimbursement benefits to encourage, motivate, and challenge team members to take an active interest in their health. Employees also have access to an abundance of courses through LinkedIn Learning. And we offer an impressive company contribution match for employees investing in their 401(k) through Vanguard.

1. "Great Company will recommend"

5.0
    Current Employee - Advisory Business Applications Administrative in Duluth, GA

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to wok . Excellent senior leadership team.Talented and friendly colleagues.

Cons

Nothing that I can find of

2. "Great company to work with for long term"

5.0
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Professional team, a good mix of technologies, stable business model

Cons

Nothing that I can find

Discover more reviews about The CBORD Group.