1. "Great Company will recommend"

5.0
    Current Employee - Advisory Business Applications Administrative in Duluth, GA

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to wok . Excellent senior leadership team.Talented and friendly colleagues.

Cons

Nothing that I can find of

September 4, 2020VP HR

We're glad you think so! Our Senior Leadership Team, supervisors, and team members at many levels are enthusiastic about growing and developing further in their roles and careers with the company.

1. COVID-19

"Company that supports its employees"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Marketing Employee in Duluth, GA

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

CBORD really cares about its team members - the way the company and management have handled the effects of the pandemic on the business has been great. Employees flipped to remote working without missing a beat, and the consistent communication and support from leadership keeps everyone engaged. The management culture here is great - employees know what their goals are and are empowered with some decision-making on how to get there. People are held to a high standard, and challenged to be resourceful instead of being spoon-fed information. Leaders are down-to-earth, co-workers are great and people really care about their work! The culture encourages recognition of your co-workers with public "shout outs" on the company extranet - it's a very positive environment. On the other hand, if you like a planned out day without diversions, and constantly shifting priorities bothers you, you may not love working here. The pace is fast and there is no shortage of work to do!

Cons

There is not a lot of standard processes documented, and much of what does exist is outdated. There are multiple places (intranets, network folders, LMS, extranet, sharepoint) to get information and sometimes it's difficult to know where to look for what. There are too many meetings, worse since the pandemic and everyone is remote.

Continue reading

January 13, 2021VP HR

The Senior Leadership Team encourages employees at all levels to reach out, ask questions, make suggestions and bring fresh perspectives. The company has offered various places to get information in the past, and we've recently moved from using an interanet/extranet to now using SharePoint for employees to seek all information. We're excited about what the future will bring and what innovations are right around the corner!

2. "Great place!"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Ithaca, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at The CBORD Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Smart people work here now

Cons

limited upward mobility in jobs

Continue reading

January 13, 2021VP HR

At CBORD, Our Senior Leadership Team, supervisors, and team members are enthusiastic about growing and developing through technological innovations, professional career development, and training . We offer several company benefits to encourage continuous growth and active movement, including an abundance of LinkedIn Learning courses and our monthly DREAMlearn Series. Open communication and transparency are cornerstones of the DREAMculture, and leaders at every level encourage open communication.

Discover more reviews about The CBORD Group.