The Coca-Cola Company - If you have no principles, you will enjoy working here | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "If you have no principles, you will enjoy working here"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

I worked at The Coca-Cola Company part-time for less than a year

Pros

Work can find you even before you get to the office with each team member having a company phone. Very common to have multiple issues to deal with before getting to the daily work at hand. I have learned the importance in networking and cooperation. This will make it easier when you need favors. The hardest part of my role was going to Sydney to train the new team. I liked the last manager as he gave a lot of... support .

Cons

as an apprentice here i was shown no respect whatsoever even as an adult apprentice who was capable of working on his own and getting things done right. i would be accused of "disappearing" on the tradesman i was working with even though i was set tasks to go and do on my own unsupervised. it were as though a phantom was complaining i wasnt holding his hand.

Advice to Management

Get in touch with your employees.I love the people I worked with and you could really feel that we were a team who helped each other out. The hardest part of the job was people on the phone yelling or swearing at you. It really would take a toll on you by the end of the day.

The Coca-Cola Company2016-10-03
  1. "Global Best company"

Former Employee - Budget Analyst in Sydney

I worked at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, Good benefits, Friendly environment, Training & Development

Cons

Dynamic, Agile and Fast moving

The Coca-Cola Company2019-09-21
  2. "Looking for answers"

Current Employee - Syrup Room in Richlands

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free drinks plus perks and good workers

Cons

Long hours managers don’t care about us

The Coca-Cola Company2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about The Coca-Cola Company.