"We love it here"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Melbourne

I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

We are all equals. I feel empowered, informed and cared for. I am left to do my job (consulting) in a way that makes sense to me. I get out there and am exposed to real life problems. I get the support I need to get stuff done. The people in our HQ are angels. They preform miracles on a daily basis to support all the crazy stuff we need to do for our clients.

Cons

It is hard work dealing with so many passionate and clever people. Some days I just want to sit by myself to take a breath. It is not perfect but by far the best place I've been at. ThoughtWorks expects a lot of me.

Continue reading
  1. "Genuinely inclusive company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing in Chicago, IL

I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time

Pros

- Everyone is truly kind, thoughtful, and smart. I haven't encountered any jerks since I've been here, which is refreshing. - The work is challenging and there are a lot of opportunities to learn as much as you want - Interesting company story/history that is a bit different from most other tech companies - Real dedication to inclusion that can be felt from day 1 when gender pronouns are declared when at orientation; really cool work done (solidarity over charity) to support causes dealing with poverty, health, climate change, etc.

Cons

- There is a bit of a divide in mindsets between some people who have been with the company for a long time and others who are newer; not too different from other companies in that sense, probably, but seems to be a bit more prevalent here. Will be interesting to see how the company progresses as a business considering its history - Lots of opinions, which isn't always a bad thing, but can feel a bit like 'death by committee' at times - ThoughtWorks is very committed to social change but needs to figure out how to balance that work/mentality with thriving as a business

"Do nothing job"

1.0
    Former Employee - DevOps Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Nothing gets done, and the client ends up paying through the nose for meetings.

Discover more reviews about ThoughtWorks.