TranscribeMe - Ridiculous Policy | Glassdoor.com.au

"Ridiculous Policy"

Former Employee - Transcriptionist
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at TranscribeMe part-time for less than a year

Pros

I can't think of any honestly

Cons

Refused to work with me when I accidentally created a second account five years after creating my first one. Wouldn't even deactivate the first one, just refused to ever work with me again. Their loss, plenty companies pay much more believe me.

Advice to Management

Actually work with potential employees that are trying very hard to be a part of your team instead of outright refusing to.

TranscribeMe2019-02-14
  1. "Great place to work and even better worldwide community to be a part of"

Current Contractor - Transcriptionist in Perth, Western Australia

I have been working at TranscribeMe

Pros

I've worked for TranscribeMe almost from the start. From the get-go, it's been a great money-earner for me and I've enjoyed pretty much every minute of it. More so, it's great to be part of a very supportive working environment. I consider the people there to be my friends rather than colleagues. It makes going to work, albeit from home in my pajamas, a fun and rewarding experience. I have managed to support my... family comfortably with money earned from TranscribeMe and I shall enjoy my journey with them in the future.

Cons

I can understand it can be frustrating to start off as the rules are a bit different, the pay isn't that great to begin with, and work can be scarce if you are new. People who do persevere and graduate up the ranks by joining specialised teams do get more work, though.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I'm enjoying the journey tremendously!

TranscribeMe2017-06-26

"Ok as bit extra"

I have been working at TranscribeMe part-time

Pros

Been working for TranscribeMe for about 3 years. It's mainly ok as a bit extra money, particularly as you progress.

Cons

I've been working for TranscribeMe for about 3 years and I'm still a bit confused at times by the rules/reviewing, too ambiguous/subjective and micromanagement. Lately I've found Rev a bit more worth the time and effort and money. There's more leeway for personal judgement and choice on there.

TranscribeMe2017-09-30

Discover more reviews about TranscribeMe.