Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

An excellent startup!

Nov 14, 2019 - Data Engineer Intern in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work environment, developers and management are very friendly and understanding. Even interns are given ample space and attention for them to voice their opinions and make significant changes. Flexible work time lets one work whenever they are most productive. In short tribes.ai is a wonderful startup where one can work on interesting projects that matter.

Cons

In the three months I worked at tribes.ai as an intern I had no complaints.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

How is it like to work in Tribes.AI

Jun 17, 2021 - Head Data Science in Rosario, Santa Fe, Santa Fe
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tribes.AI is a young and vibrant start-up where you face interesting challenges every day. It's hard work but it is extremely fun too.

Cons

Tribes.AI cultural diversity has a downside, multiple time zones which means that often some calls got scheduled at an unusual hour.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great Learning Experience and Opportunity!

Dec 18, 2020 - Data Science in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

-> Interns are encouraged to learn, give their opinions/ideas as well and these are taken into account. -> Feedback is offered at periodic intervals for our betterment. -> Excellent learning opportunity. -> Experienced and helpful management. -> Diverse team. -> Working here definitely enhances your communication skills. -> A very friendly and helpful working environment. -> Flexible Working Hours -> Work From Home available

Cons

In the 4 months that I have worked here, I haven't encountered any significant cons so far. Adjusting to the different timezones at the beginning might take some effort though.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Tribes.AI.