"High Performance Culture"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

After finishing my degree I chose to follow a career in recruitment because I always wanted to work in a fast-paced environment, where the challenges I faced enabled me to grow both personally and professionally and where your hard-work is really acknowledged. I chose to work for Venquis because the 13 week training academy, run by a true expert, enabled me to experience an accelerated development to a 360 consultant and become an expert in my field. I have been provided with continuous support every step of the way, and am confident this will continue. The atmosphere is great, and my team is the best I've ever worked in. Becoming a force to be reckoned with in the Business change and transformation space Venquis is the company to work for.

Cons

Its an very hard industry to work in, but the rewards are definitely worth it.

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"Forward thinking, positive, ambitious business"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Management on board to keep the business growing and moving in a positive direction - Managed to retain a hard-working, fun culture during the Covid home-working period - Some very talented people in the business to learn from

Cons

- Early starts and late finishes but that is standard in recruitment

Continue reading
  2. "Leading the way..."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Client Solutions Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Such an exciting place to be right now. Really embracing positive change. At Venquis people are ambitious , bright, supportive, creative and inventive. The overall support - training, technology, finance and leadership - is outstanding. Makes me feel loved!

Cons

Not spending enough time together

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Venquis.