1. "Good pay and benefits, but structurally disorganized"

Current Employee - Executive Producer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Verizon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

GREAT 401k matching Competitive pay Good benefits (vacation time, healthcare, bonus and stock plans) Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and snacks Generally very transparent

Cons

Lack of clear direction - there are rarely goals and OKRs and when there are, they are very vague and unmeasurable Upper management has very little insight/understanding of the nuances of the company's different brands that they have acquired over the years. The T&E policy and operating budgets are treated with a one-size-fits-all approach, while in reality these brands are very, very different.

Verizon Response

We highly value our benefits programs and we're happy you do too! Thank you for your additional insights; your review means a lot to us and we will certainly take it into consideration in order to improve.

1. "Great"

5.0
    Former Employee - Solution Specialist

I worked at Verizon part-time

Pros

Great experience and great culture

Cons

hours are weekends and holidays

2. "Love the company, not the location"

5.0
    Former Employee - Solutions Specialist in Clive, IA

I worked at Verizon full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits are amazing, pay has went up before I left so that’s good, when you first start out you get guaranteed commision !

Cons

My work place environment at my location was... indifferent; it didn’t feel like a team, a huge turnover, I think if they would’ve gotten rid of a few bad apples it would’ve been better. The company as a whole is amazing, the Great Lakes division just needs more upbeat- positive - helpful management as a whole.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Verizon.