"Looks good from the outside"

2.0
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in London, England

I have been working at i2i Events full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A great office environment, open plan with a 'Google' feel to it. The people socially are fantastic and are looked after when it comes to organised events and activities with a genuine work hard play hard approach. All events appear to be the biggest/leading/most successful in their own industries.

Cons

From the outside, looks great...the events seem to do well but there appear to be only a few real passionate 'events' people in the business. The rest are made up of interns and very young possibly out of their depth kids. Most of these are in the marketing team. Aside from my Brand Manager I'm not entirely sure who works on or cares about my brand due to 'matrix?' set up. I've been at other events companies and this is not an organised approach and very confusing for everyone. Overall it seems very blurry, minimal communication, with no ownership or accountability of any aspect. Decisions are made financially for short term gain rather than long benefit of the show, customers or staff.

Continue reading
    i2i Events2016-10-05

Other Employee Reviews

"Marketing Partnerships Executive"

4.0

I have been working at i2i Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

fast-paced, innovative, challenging, supportive, flexible working environment

Cons

Sometimes a little too much responsibility and unrealistic expectations from management

i2i Events2015-12-03
  2. "Internship at i2i"

5.0

I worked at i2i Events

Pros

I had a fantastic time at i2i, I was given all the support that I needed when starting out but was quickly allowed to take control of my own work. Everyone was lovely and supportive regardless of which event they worked on. This carried through to the social aspects where HR and the social committee were very active and encouraged socialising throughout the whole company.

Cons

The only downside to this internship is the low pay. Whilst it is good that it is paid at all it is barely a livable wage in London so you may need some of your own money saved to support you during these three months. However, the low pay should not put you off of applying here as the company makes up for it in many other ways.

i2i Events2017-04-17

Discover more reviews about i2i Events.