Equal Experts Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.5
Equal Experts Co-CEO  Thomas Granier
Thomas Granier
Pros
Cons
  • "They paid a bit less than some of the other consultancies engaged with the client but this is a minor grumble since the EE day rate is decent(in 28 reviews)

• "Slight growing pains as the company has become more successful and has opened new offices around the world(in 6 reviews)

1. "Working with Grown-ups"

Current Employee - Associate in Sydney

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Culture & Values - Quality of people - Lack of ego - Not a traditional consulting company

Cons

- Early-stage growth in the market so opportunities are limited - New to the market in APAC, so the brand is not yet known

Equal Experts2020-01-13
  2. "Great ethos on paper however, not the reality, Was made promisses not kept any... Be aware as no roles"

Former Employee - Associate in Sydney

I worked at Equal Experts full-time for less than a year

Pros

EMEA and Indian business units are great to work with Free drinks and pizza at events

Cons

Australian leadership is very weak. No idea what they do to grow business except functions

Equal Experts2019-12-02

"Really Great Company"

Current Employee - Delivery Project Lead in Sydney

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great work opportunities - Open and transparent company with great support from leadership - Interesting and varied work

Cons

- Distributed teams can be challenging at times

Equal Experts2019-04-24
  4. "This is a company of true experts DEFINITELY worth exploring if you are in the market or a potential client."

Current Employee - Delivery Lead

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Unique model, progressive practices and an exceptionally powerful multi-disciplinary network of top class people.

Cons

In all honesty, nothing comes to mind.

Equal Experts2020-02-04

"indeed best place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Friendly environment - Thomas (our CEO) is very down to earth man - Knowledge is everything - Golang, Java, Python, JavaScript are used

Cons

- trying to find something, could not find yet

Equal Experts2019-12-13
  6. "EE let me bloom"

Current Employee - UI/User Experience Designer in Pune

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Its been a year that I have been working for EE and just wanted to express a few things...after jumping a few ships I finally feel I found one I could stay in for longer, so what's the difference? The culture that comes along with everyone here is of harmony and productivity, I really feel that everyone working here does so because they truly want to, the kind of trust that has been imparted onto each individual makes us want to , the whole 'grown ups' philosophy reflects and it has grown on into me and I am glad it has. The kind of trust imparted in me for all the projects makes us responsible for our actions. EE understands an individuals strengths and works towards honing it, colleagues and senior management have let me bloom as an individual, I am musician by passion and perform at times, not every organisation would understand that and let me take time out for my passion, though here I am appreciated even further for the same. Its been challenging being the only designer here and to make different disciplines understand my ideas and thinking, at the same time they are wonderfully recepted and don't feel out of place though I genuinely hope the whole design aspect of EE India evolves.

Cons

Being a designer, I genuinely hope the whole design aspect of EE India evolves.

Equal Experts2019-12-11
  7. "Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome place to work. It's also very different to most consultancies I've worked for/with: - Everyone is an expert in their field and are trusted and empowered to do their job the way they see fit. There's no "Junior" at EE, which means you're working with people who really know what they're doing. - Because of the above, there's no need for Line Managers, you're trusted to do your job to the best of your ability. - Even if you leave you can still remain "in the network" to keep in the loop about future projects etc. - There's a drive to ensure that projects are teams of EE consultants where possible, so its not a "bums on seats" kind of consultancy. - Salary is fairly competitive as consultancies go - The client is almost always the most strict about e.g. Dress Code, Working from home. As far as EE is concerned, you're an adult so you get to decide what works for you (within reason). - It's pretty easy to move projects, and its encouraged every 9 months or so. All opportunities are made visible.

Cons

The project selection is a little limited in certain parts of the UK, but it's quickly improving They don't hire many permanent staff which is a shame, there's plenty of talented people out there who don't necessarily want to be contractors

Equal Experts2019-12-11

"Equal Experts EvolvE Programme"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Fantastic range of opportunities to work for clients such as Co-op, Tesco, HMRC and O2. 2. Lots of input into which client you get deployed to. Management takes into account what tech you want to work with and the location. 3. Treated like any other consultant, there is no "junior" or "graduate" vibe. 4. Management are more than happy to expense fees for training courses/exams. 5. Great pay with 2 salary reviews per annum. 6. Regular social events and meetups with colleagues on the EvolvE programme.

Cons

1. There appears to be a dry spell for clients to send EvolvErs to, however this is to be expected at this time of the year.

Equal Experts2019-10-15
  9. "Software Engineer"

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time

Pros

Great company with great work life balance.

Cons

Nothing that i can think of.

Equal Experts2019-08-23
  10. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Quality Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Opportunity to implement latest technologies - Very open and flexible work culture - Amazing place to learn and grow in your career - Lot of importance is given to employee welfare - Flat hierarchy and open communication

Cons

Nothing too major to point out

Equal Experts2019-08-14

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 81 reviews