Experis Recruiter Reviews

Updated 15 Jul 2020

Experis President  Jonas Prising
Jonas Prising

"An organisation that needs to focus on its branding and target markets!"

2.0
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of flexibility around work hours, ability to telecommute if required. Learning centre and training offered was okay. Charity focus was a plus.

Cons

The fact that customers viewed Experis only as Manpower and thus viewed the company as a payrolling / blue collar recruiter only. Management did not see fit to address this, despite it being raised with them.

2. "Fortune 500 Company"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Manchester, England

I have been working at Experis full-time

Pros

Fortune 500 Company Great Work Environment Fast Paced High calibre of respectable clientele

Cons

Located in Altrincham (I live in Manchester City Centre)

3. "Outstanding employer"

5.0
    Former Employee - Business Professional Recruiter (Unit Leader)

I worked at Experis full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Challenges around the corner every day, strong business acumen, nice culture, and great people to work with.

Cons

Lack of long-term strategies, high turnover.

4. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Austin, TX
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Experis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to learn recruiting principles, the team in Austin is really great. Leadership will do everything they can to provide you resources to help you learn. A very respected company with a good client base which should keep you busy and making money.

Cons

not as much flexibility as some other places

5. "Senior Recruiter"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in London, England

I worked at Experis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of training / good benefits / commission structure

Cons

Lack of direction and career progression. poor management

July 6, 2020Director, Experis UK

Hi there, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear that the performance of our leadership didn't match your expectations - we've been investing heavily in our innovation strategy for the future and our employee development. We will pass on your feedback to management for further review - we really appreciate the feedback and we hope you can continue your positive experience with us.

6. "Great opportunity!!!"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Edinburgh, Scotland

I worked at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros

I started Experis as a trainee with no previous experience in the recruitment industry. My manager consistently supported and pushed me and I was trained on how to build up my own 360 desk. If you are looking for a role within recruitment and are driven to be successful, I would highly recommend Experis!!! Some of the pros from my time at Experis are: Incredibly supportive management team who are always open to feedback Clear and structured career ladder Consistent coaching and advice Large social element Opportunities available within the wider group Great city centre location

Cons

Has it’s ups and downs but that’s what’s the recruitment industry is like.

July 6, 2020Director, Experis UK

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive review. I'm so pleased that you find Experis a great starting company to work for and to develop your skillsets; personal and professional development is a huge priority for us - recently we launched a Talent Hub with a range of upskilling and training opportunities. I hope you continue your positive journey with us and I really appreciate the kind comments.

7. "Good Company - Poor basic"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Manchester, England

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good atmosphere Competitive commission structure

Cons

Poor basic salary in comparison to competition Large KPI’s Career progression proves hard in practice

July 6, 2020Director, Experis UK

Many thanks for taking your time to leave a review and we're glad to hear that your outlook on the company has improved. Employee well-being and satisfaction is a huge priority for us. We will pass on your feedback to management and the rewards team to assess different compensation structures accordingly. We also offer a variety of benefits that will help you enjoy more of your salary; you can ask your line manager to give you more details. I hope you continue your positive experience with us, we really appreciate your feedback.

8. "Avoid"

1.0
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter

I worked at Experis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

you can work remotely - you’ll notice quickly that management and sales are barely available, so you can basically pick your hours.

Cons

No structure, constant changes in commission/leadership, guaranteed mass layoffs every year

9. "Highly Recommend"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Experis full-time

Pros

Good workload, flexible schedule, team-building events, motivation to succeed

Cons

Lots of changes, but if you are adaptable, it isn't overwhelming

"Not great"

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Leicester, England

I worked at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly colleagues, office is nice.

Cons

where do i start..... ridiculous hours, relentless calling around, encouraged to mislead clients and candidates to secure the business and to hit our targets (which were unrealistic) . If your reading this, do yourself a favour and avoid.

July 6, 2020Director, Experis UK

Thanks for taking your time to leave a review. Apologies for the poor experience you had in the workplace, we have been investing heavily in best practices in the way we work and strongly advise you to speak to your line manager to address any issues you faced. Employee wellbeing and satisfaction is a huge priority for us and we aim to create a comfortable workplace for everyone. I hope this experience has not damaged your view on the company; we wish you all the best in whatever you are currently doing.

Found 123 reviews