Experis Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 110 reviews

2.6
Experis CEO Jonas Prising
Jonas Prising

"An organisation that needs to focus on its branding and target markets!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of flexibility around work hours, ability to telecommute if required. Learning centre and training offered was okay. Charity focus was a plus.

Cons

The fact that customers viewed Experis only as Manpower and thus viewed the company as a payrolling / blue collar recruiter only. Management did not see fit to address this, despite it being raised with them.

Advice to Management

Look at your branding.

Experis2014-09-08
  2. "Experis"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter

I worked at Experis full-time

Pros

Large company with access to big clients

Cons

High turnover and low consistency

Experis2019-10-10
  3. "No Proper Micro Management"

Current Employee - RECRUITERS in Chennai

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good package on time salary

Cons

No proper coordination with the employees deployed in client place. Dont expect any kind of information or details.

Experis2019-08-21
  4. "Managers are lying to your face on a daily basis"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Zürich

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The only good thing about Experis is that you'll develop a skill to spot when your managers lie straight to your face. It could be useful later in life.

Cons

Here's what happens when you start working for Experis: In the first few weeks you think you are part of some serious organization, at least this is your impression when you have your 1:1 meetings with your manager who speaks so eloquently and wears their fancy suits that cost more than your yearly salary. After about a month, you notice that EVERYBODY talks trash about the company and the managers. Even the... people who work here for 5 years hate their managers, they are just staying for the money. Then you notice that people start leaving. Somebody resigns about every two weeks. So you start wondering, what's so bad about this place? Then you realize that clients don't take Experis seriously, candidates don't take Experis seriously, so you have some ideas about how to improve the situation. You sit down with your managers to share your ideas, to which they will say something like: "Great idea!" "We'll have a managerial meeting, and I'll bring this up" "From January, we'll definitely implement it". Your managers see that you're unhappy and unsuccessful, so they start promising you stuff just to calm you down. You'll get new clients, you'll have more bonus, you'll have some more responsibilities... After about half a year you start wondering why they are not delivering on their promises. You are puzzled, so you talk to your colleagues about it who'll laugh at your face and say "Mate, they were never serious about those promises. They lie to everyone". First you don't believe how such a serious company can lie so much to their own employees. Then you confront your managers about the promises, to which they'll say: "Well, I never said that....". "Well, it was a misunderstanding.... blabla". This is the moment you realize what Experis is all about: Managers are master manipulators, and pathological liars. They never count on you for more than a year, because everyone leaves the company within a year, so they just bait you for a few months with their promises they never intend to keep. You won't get new clients, you won't get higher bonus, you won't attend reward trips... etc. This is the moment you start looking for a new job, and leave the company. Experis Switzerland is literally the worst place to work in the country. It'll be a very painful experience if you start working here.

Advice to Management

Try to teach a cat how to dance tango. You'll be more successful at that than convincing your managers that their business model is a failure. They know very well they are liars, that's why they'll never change.

Experis2019-08-12
  5. "Good emoloyer"

Technical Recruiter in Tel Aviv-Yafo

I worked at Experis

Pros

Very professional, good people and you can learn a lot.

Cons

Working with various clients and startups

Experis2019-06-12
  6. "absolutely one of the worst places i have ever worked"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter

I worked at Experis full-time

Pros

there are no pros apart from they paid me on time

Cons

no performance reviews or pay rises managers rotate frequently no employee is treated the same - the favourites are treated differently managers cant deal with conflict so problems dont get solved they just linger and get worse dont seem keen on giving access to company website for process, policies and training do not pay overtime but expect you to do what it takes to get the work delivered

Advice to Management

dont think any advice would matter they would just ignore it

Experis2019-07-16
  7. "Part time job - IT Recruiter"

Former Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in Brno

I worked at Experis part-time for more than a year

Pros

team, salary, time flexibility, independence,

Cons

culture, bureaucracy, management, org structure

Experis2019-05-09

"Experis Switzerland - To be avoided, no matter what"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Zürich

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros

A couple of lucky few getting in on a more senior level and joining in in the political games can actually get a good job with a decent salary and they are rewarded for their hard work.

Cons

Recruiters on the base level of the organisation are taken advantage of and are being lied all the time. They will make a lot of promises, and at first you'll wonder when they'll deliver on their promises... I'm waiting for more than a year already. I feel completely disrespected by the management that is probably laughing with me up their sleeves. The good thing is that it's the same for almost every recruiter,... so you'll find comfort and solutions and a way to make the best out of it together. I guarantee you: ask any Swiss-based IT recruiter what he/she has experienced or heard from his network about Experis and you'll get a similar answer.

Advice to Management

I've lost all hope something will change. I've asked multiple ex-Eperis Switzerland employees... nothing will ever change it seems...

Experis2019-05-20
  9. "Overworked and underpaid"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Experis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-great supportive team -remote work from home flexibility -3 1/2 weeks of PTO when you start -it’s a good way to start your recruiting career because you learn a lot

Cons

I worked as a recruiter for 2.5 years. They severely underpay their employees compared to the market rate. During my time there I have see hundreds of people get laid off, and they have also started outsourcing a lot of their jobs to India. This is an indication that the company isn’t doing well. They have an extremely high turnover rate and low employee morale. Overall I feel like the company lacks organization and... direction. In addition, they lack diversity in leadership positions. Everyone I know that still works there is looking for a way out.

Advice to Management

-Pay your employees their worth -Promote more diverse talent in leadership roles -Don’t outsource positions -Be more organized and have a centralized goal for teams

Experis2019-04-26
  10. "Great starting position"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Beautiful Location, the people are fun to work with

Cons

awful management, no promotions given. Lot of the work being outsourced.

Advice to Management

Stop outsourcing

Experis2019-04-09