Experis Senior Recruiter Reviews

Updated 22 Jan 2020

3.4
Experis President  Jonas Prising
Jonas Prising

"Goal Inspired Company - Sound History"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

*Goal inspired company with a sound history and solid plan. Clear expectations. *As an employee of the company (not a consultant), I enjoy a lot of freedom to exercise my expertise. *I am rewarded for performance through recognition and rewards.

Cons

*Training is left to be desired. This is a good company for a professional who is skilled and requires little training. *The Benefits are mediocre.

2. "Sr. Recruiter"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had a great experience working for Experis. Great working environment in Minneapolis. Fair salaries and benefits package.

Cons

Commissions could have been a little higher and more in line with BDM's commission plan.

"Working Here"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros

flexible work hours. Friendly team

Cons

Poor leadership communication. No direction as to what they want us to do.

Continue reading

"Flexible Environment, bad management, poor pay"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Milwaukee, WI
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Paid lunch, relaxed atmosphere (depending on the week)

Cons

No opportunity for advancement, Salary is capped for at $40K/yr unless you work heavy OT, Micromanagement is very common, taking PTO is frowned upon, commission for placing consultants is very low, HR regulations are virtually non-existent

Continue reading

"Fantastic platform to build a business"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Part of ManpowerGroup, the 2nd largest recruitment business in the world. Experts in IT, Engineering & Finance recruitment. Amazing platform, extensive database of over 1 million contacts, great training "Centre of Excellence" performed by our top performing Recruiters, exciting development programmes on offer, can see multiple career pathway opportunities for me, clearly set expectations, adult and enjoyable working environment, extensive incentives and opportunities to win holidays, cash bonuses, prizes and a large number of social events . Unlike other companies we are given the autonomy and flexibility to build our own business in our own way. I'm told by Consultants who have moved here from our competitors that our brand and reputation in the market makes it easier to build relationships with leading clients. Makes my job easier! Great work life balance, taught to work smart, no micro-management. Incredibly strong commission scheme + generous car allowance which is easily achievable. Competitive basics. Have made amazing friends here that will be friends for life. Reward culture - If you work hard you get rewarded generously.

Cons

No cons - if you work hard then you are appreciated. We get all of the tools and support needed to be successful. You do have to motivate yourself more when you aren't micromanaged but I much prefer this. You get treated with more respect and feel like an adult.

Experis Response

February 11, 2016Managing Director

Thank you very much for your review – it’s great to hear such enthusiasm from our hard-working consultants. As you know we are dedicated to offering the tools and support structures that our employees need to be successful, regardless of role or ambition, which is why feedback such as yours means so very much. Keep up the good work.

"One of the best!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great organization to work for Fabulous team and management easy going culture work hard but not micro managed flexible

Cons

no choices with career direction... management decides

"Recruitment Consultant"

2.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice building, lots of place to stretch around, sales environment, we banged the desks every time someone rings a bill.

Cons

All boys club and every person to himself, people were rude- no one respected you. management was all over the place, we were forced to lie on the phone about the company and incentives. No real training, awful really. Commission was not realistic, sold dreams when first joining of 30-40k in first year. Realistically it would be good if you hit 20 after your 16k basic salary.

Continue reading
  8. "Experis is one of the most accommodating and results driven recruiting firms I have ever worked for."

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Experis allows me flexibility in my schedule, they understand work-life balance and they compensate well for the market overall.

Cons

As a Senior Recruiter I sell the skills of the talented professionals I collaborate with. Most roles at Experis are sales based in someway. If selling is not for you or if you are not driven to push constantly, I would avoid this company.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 18 reviews