Fiverr Inc. "working at fiverr" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Fiverr Inc. Employee Reviews about "working at fiverr"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"From Startup to Cooperate"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I worked at Fiverr Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at fiverr was a pretty interesting experience. I started working there when they were still considered a startup and stayed when they grew into a big company. The management team didn't change much but the team had to readjust themselves according to the internal strategy change .

Cons

The atmosphere was a bit like high school and not so professional . There were the cool and hippy cliches . The managers also like to pick out thier favorite employees and groom them - just like a teacher would do.

2. "Fiverr the company where it's all about passion, the spirit and the heart"

Current Employee - SEO Account Manager in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Current Employee - SEO Account Manager in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I have been working at Fiverr Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fiverr is a big family were we all help and contribute into each other work and projects. Young, dynamic, open minded, flexible, friendly and within an highly creative atmosphere working at Fiverr turns every day into a rich and rewarding experience

Cons

It's over 1 year I'm within the company and I can't find any real negative point yet...

Advice to Management

Keep making Fiverr the special company it is

3. "Very grateful to work here!"

Current Employee - Marketplace Integrity Agent in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Current Employee - Marketplace Integrity Agent in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I have been working at Fiverr Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I absolutely love working at Fiverr! The people are extremely nice with such impressive backgrounds- it is great to feel that you are in the big leagues and you are surrounded by intelligent people. The company encourages employees to voice their opinions and give suggestions to improve/influence processes - already within 2 weeks of working here, my feature suggestion was approved and on schedule to be implemented. The work is challenging but satisfying- I feel so good after a long, hard day of work and feel that I am contributing in an important way and doing something of significance and that is meaningful. There is a lot of work which means the company is growing and I can see myself growing with the company for many years to come. I am an international employee (coming from the USA) and feel that Fiverr makes my experience of being in a foreign country so much better!

Cons

I love the feeling of an open space and believe it contributes to team bonding and easily discussing ideas/communicating with one another, but it can become a bit noisy which could be distracting at times.

Advice to Management

I think it would be a good idea to incorporate some form of exercise throughout the day- encourage employees to get up and move a bit since it is easy to get stuck sitting all day behind the computer.

4. "Probably the best place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I have been working at Fiverr Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working at Fiverr for over 3 years now.
    Fiverrs Product is amazing.
    Talented, friendly and intelligent people!
    Great central location

Cons

I can't think of any

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your employees

5. "Awesome​ Experience"

Current Freelancer - Freelancer in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Freelancer - Freelancer in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Fiverr Inc. (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is good and one can learn a lot while working at Fiverr. There is no bid system for orders and a freelance writer can easily network.

Cons

The competition with peers is too high and that decreases pay sometimes. 20% commission charged on each order is too high.

Advice to Management

Reduce the commission and try to look at ways to reduce competition. Otherwise it's a wonderful platform for learning and earning money.

6. "Wonderful Experience"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

I love working at Fiverr, great ability to be creative and have your own schedule. Fiverr gives you opportunity to grow

Cons

Customer service could be a little bit different. They need to train them more.

7. "Great atmosphere"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I worked at Fiverr Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

People working at Fiverr are family and you feel their support all the time.

Cons

Need to be more transparent with employees about their future and goals. Is not good to refrain on telling the employees what is going on.

Advice to Management

Open remote jobs again is a shame that people go from the company just because of the change of direction they started to have.