Gallup Reviews

4.3
Gallup CEO Jon Clifton
Jon Clifton
0 Rating
Pros
  • "Flexible work schedule, fun work environment, exciting clients(in 42 reviews)

• "Flexible work environment, opportunity for bonuses(in 38 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Every organization looks at them only for surveys or Strengthsfinder(in 28 reviews)

• "Work/life balance can be better(in 23 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

Practice what they preach

Jun 14, 2022 - Graduate Intern in Omaha, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture, feels like a family Genuinely care about your career development and growth

Cons

The only issue I have is that the campus is located in Omaha, Nebraska

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work and Thrive

Sep 14, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Opportunity to grow for people with high potential

Cons

Very relationship driven organisation overall

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Jan 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, flexible work environment

Cons

Can't think of anything really

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

It's been great experience!

Apr 6, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, colleagues and go to, appreciate what you do, accommodating & flexible

Cons

a little bit lonely sometimes working in the office whilst everyone else working from home, but better now people are coming to the office more

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great place to learn

Feb 5, 2021 - Business Development in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

You define your own role , sky is the limit

Cons

Career progression, fairly flat structure

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Two decades at Gallup

Dec 6, 2020 - Executive Director in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

More than two decades at Gallup, why? The people are incredible . Mostly that's it. The products also solve a very basic need both individual strengths and how to productively apply them, and organizational leadership and engagement. Our clients are exceptional and we do great work, what's not to love.

Cons

Hours can be long mostly because we get caught up in doing what we do best

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

An organisation meant for people looking for long-term careers and immense job satisfaction

Jul 18, 2019 - Business Development Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great remuneration packages, benefits, work-life flexibility and manager-employee relation. Gallup creates a significantly positive impact on its customers as well as its employees. Supportive environment where motivation is plenty and successes are applauded globally. Truly a benchmark for other organisations!

Cons

The depth of work and services offered classify as Intellectual Property, Analytics and Education. This involves a substantial, gradual learning of the entirety of what Gallup does and requires patience. Slow and Steady wins the race at Gallup!

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Negative Psychology

Oct 28, 2018 - Lost Talent in North Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good learning opportunities. Good science, and IP.

Cons

Total internal dysfunction, where people spend most of their day navigating the drama and uncertainty while fighting to manage their threat state caused by the disconnect between the espoused values and teachings and the experienced internal reality. The environment borders on abuse where people need to petition for their value and fight for fairness in the workplace. There is not a culture of acknowledgement or respect of the individual and their contribution. "Leadership" relies on the talent of the few front staff staff who actually have a work ethic, because they are complete devoid of any. The current regional manager operates completely without any basic sense of authenticity, professional business experience or basic intelligence. Put in place only as a result of seemly effective sycophantic, political playing and riding on the shirt tails of the hard work of others; attaching to success, then quickly distancing from failure. Authenticity, hard work, commitment, dedication; these things are not understood or valued by management.

6 people found this review helpful

Gallup Response

CHRO

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It’s unfortunate that your experiences do not match what we hear from so many of our others associates in our Sydney office. Our office’s high engagement results and lengthy average tenure tell a different story than yours. We have a strong sense of collaboration and a feeling of family in Sydney, and it’s an exciting time for us as we are experiencing unprecedented growth in Australia and the region. We credit our hardworking, dedicated and committed associates for helping us achieve and surpass our goals, helping to solidify our strengths-based, engagement-focused culture. Best of luck in your future career.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Business Development Consultant

Sep 11, 2018 - Business Development Consultant in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best culture I have ever experienced at any workplace, excellent work life balance, great rewards, recognition and a fantastic boss

Cons

Can be a bit challenging with the workload, but i guess that's the same with all workplaces. Pay could be better too to reflect efforts put in and initiatives shown

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Senior Consultant

Mar 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

The solutions, advice and analytics that Gallup provide are unrivalled. There is no other place that I know of that do flexibility like we do. As a full time working mother of two young children, I have been able to design my own work style and arrangements that suit my family and the demands of my role. The culture is truly strengths-based. People know and appreciate the differences in others, and value the contribution that those differences make. Over 60% women in my particular function, so I am proud of the diversity at Gallup.

Cons

As a relatively flat organization, those who are looking to climb a corporate ladder may not be suited. However development opportunities are ongoing, with continued specialization and growth.

4 people found this review helpful