GoDaddy Customer Development Team Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

0 Rating
  1. "Lost values"

Customer Development Team

I worked at GoDaddy for more than 3 years

Pros

If you are young and want to learn the industry as well as make some coin great company.

Cons

Management is subpar and pay has steady decreased yearly

GoDaddy2018-11-30

"Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!"

Former Employee - Customer Development Team in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at GoDaddy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I'm so thankful for my time at Godaddy. It was the best company I've ever worked for.

Cons

Constant changing of commission structure.

GoDaddy2017-06-14

"Not human"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at GoDaddy full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only Pro is the benefits are really good. And if you like being on the phones all day long with no breaks and no time to breathe this is the perfect job for you.

Cons

If you don't have sick time you will be fired no matter what the circumstances. If there's an emergency and you don't have sick time you're fired and they only give you 1 .84 hours of sick time every two weeks so in less a month you've only accumulated less than 4 hours. Most people are sick for a couple days and then you have no time left for any emergencies. The management staff is horrible after you get out of training there is no training there's no improvement. Anytime I would ask my manager for help she would just give me an attitude and tell me to figure it out myself. The commission structure changes constantly and they try and figure out any way not to make you money and because behind on their budget for the year they've decided to raise goals on unfairly so they don't have to pay out Commission. Don't waste your time.

Advice to Management

Train your employees help when someone wants to improve you shouldn't give them an attitude and tell them to figure it out themselves you should help them. Start treating your employees like human beings and maybe there won't be so much turn around.

GoDaddy2016-10-26

"Customer Development representative"

I worked at GoDaddy

Pros

The call center floor supervisors and leads are very supportive and try to help out with current position advancement and also career advancement. You get what you put into it back with help. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Awesome perks and culture.

Cons

The supervisors have become more and more sales oriented and I felt that the sales pressure was too high. For the most part, all of the management was great.

Advice to Management

Make it more about the customer instead of the sale, otherwise great job in coaching, being supportive and helping people get better at what they do and helping them advance their career.

GoDaddy2016-06-25

"Very robotic work environment and management treats you like an animal"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at GoDaddy full-time for more than a year

Pros

You learn a lot of useful information to start your own business online. Training class is good and very informative. Coworkers are nice. People are excited in the beginning..

Cons

The turnover rate here is insane and GoDaddy should be embarrassed by that. They treat their workers like its a sweatshop and you're completely micro managed. You only get a "half hour" for lunch and two 15 minute breaks, better eat quick because you can't be a minute late, oh no! Everyone in training class looked so happy until about 2 months in you see they looked like they got the life sucked out of them. GoDaddy rated one of the best places to work at? Exactly who took that survey because no one knows an employee that did. You can be a top producer in sales and get run over by a car and Go Daddy would act careless and still fire you for going over PTO by 1 hour. Very robotic and inhumane work environment. Enough said.

Advice to Management

Train your employees better, act more humane and caring, motivate and coach employees giving light to their strengths, go to training classes yourselves to learn the products better

GoDaddy2016-07-11
  6. "Freedom to grow"

Customer Development Team in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at GoDaddy for more than a year

Pros

Their is constantly change and you can grow in any direction you want, leadership will always support you and lead you in the right direction.

Cons

I wish there was more times when sr management would come by to say hi, it motivates and keeps the energy high

GoDaddy2016-03-16

"Customer Care Consultant"

I worked at GoDaddy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If your looking for a company that compensates you based on your efforts, this is the company for you. Prior to applying or accepting a position with Godaddy, understand that caring for your customers is a first priority, but this IS a sales position. There is an abundance of resources and people to help you fulfill your job duties efficiently, but YOU must take it upon yourself to learn it and apply it on every call. It will be a challenge, but the job is not difficult if you are willing to step and stay outside of your comfort zone. Once you developed good work habits, the rewards will come pouring in, not only for you and your family but for your customers as well.

Cons

No cons!!!! I had great success at Godaddy due to my willingness to push. Godaddy is going to be one of the best or worse companies you've ever worked for, that decision is YOURS. If you truly want success at GD follow these 3 simple rules. 1. Be open about your goals. 2. never stop learning and applying 3. challenge yourself daily. If you do those 3 things you will have no regrets.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!!

GoDaddy2016-02-11
  8. "outbound associate"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at GoDaddy

Pros

amazing benefits, subsidized meals, plenty of vacation, schedule, great pay if you are good at selling.

Cons

feels like a grind at times, can be stressful. Recently there has been too much change, strict/unreasonable attendance policy.

Advice to Management

keep your employees happy.

GoDaddy2015-08-08

"Was good but is on a decline"

Current Employee - Customer Development Team in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at GoDaddy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits and the people are always nice. The job itself isn't anything to stress about and is pretty easy for the most part. The Godaddy culture of laid back is always nice.

Cons

The company is moving further and further away from it's laid back have fun culture, and is shifting into a sales driven cal center environment that doesn't care about it's employees as much. The pay is still decent but I feel it is starting to get capped.

GoDaddy2015-07-06

"Why not to work at GoDaddy"

I worked at GoDaddy

Pros

The only pro is the benefits other than that nothing

Cons

Micro Management and heavy sales, unrealistic sales goals, every changing bonus structure to make less money and no compassion for employees. You will always be looking over your shoulder, pressure sales big time

Advice to Management

Quit being such schmucks and show some compassion for your employees, most of you were in their shoes at on time, it so funny how quick you forget

GoDaddy2015-06-18