Find jobs for Associate Recruitment Consultant

Hays CEO Alistair R. Cox
Alistair R. Cox
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Feb 15, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rewarding, good , good , good , good

Cons

Bureaucratic, bad hood bad hood good and

HR Coordinator

We are delighted to hear of your appreciation of Hays uncapped earning potential. We believe in continuous improvement and encourage you to discuss your feedback with your Manager or Regional Director. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to a member of our People & Culture team, please contact Holly Riddell, our HR Advisor at Holly.Riddell@hays.com.au.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great culture, great people, great training.

Jul 30, 2021 - Recruitment Specialist in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

World class recruitment, management and leadership training. Excellent culture where success is celebrated. Supportive of career growth and ambition.

Cons

Very KPI driven, micro monitored performance objectives.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

They listen to their staff

Jul 17, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good social environment They take feedback and implement it Good training

Cons

It can be Long hours

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Rubbish people

Jul 21, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great systems and training is good

Cons

The culture is horrible and managers are clueless, not held to accountability and half of them don’t even perform

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company to work for

May 31, 2021 - Senior Recruitment Partner in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, excellent training sessions

Cons

rigid structure-strong focus on hierarchy

HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback, we’re really pleased to hear you recognise the career potential for you here at Hays and value the market-leading training and development opportunities on offer. If you would like to discuss your feedback further, we encourage you to discuss with your Manager or Regional Director, or get in touch with our HR Advisor, Holly Riddell, directly on Holly.Riddell@hays.com.au.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Recruitment agency

Jul 14, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good social aspects, a lot of social events

Cons

Low salary, management don't care about junior staffs

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Work Hard without the Play Hard benefits

Feb 2, 2021 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-paced , wins and outcomes focused, celebratory environment, financially rewarded for success. Suits driven and ambitious people. Don't need any qualifications or high intelect to succeed. Great training program. I'd recommend for someone starting their recruitment career, while you've got high energy and enthusiam. Excellent systems and database, highly automated. Lots of templates and scripts to utilise. Very social.

Cons

Competitive, employees pushed to beat previous records and targets. Long hours. Poor work life balance. Lots of socialisation outside of work hours with colleagues means it can feel all consuming. Can feel restricted by automation and processes. Pressure to always perform and to play the corporate game. Exhausting.

HR Coordinator

Thank you for your response. We are pleased to hear of your appreciation of the industry leading training, earning potential and systems at Hays. We are disappointed that your feedback does not align with our philosophy that people sit at the heart of our business. We strive to provide the very best solutions to our clients and candidates whilst also providing flexibility to enable our people to balance work and life and would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about this and your feedback further. If you would like to do so, please get in touch with Holly Riddell, our HR Advisor at Holly.Riddell@hays.com.au

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Low base salary

Jun 3, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good training , brand name , good opportunities

Cons

Salary , capped commission, working hours

HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. At Hays, we are proud of our fair and transparent remuneration structure, which gives employees unlimited earning potential based on their performance and we are disappointed to hear that you feel your experience isn’t reflecting this. We’d love to take the opportunity to discuss your feedback further and encourage you to discuss this with your Manager or Regional Director. Alternatively if you’d like to speak to a member of the People and Culture team please contact our HR Advisor, Holly Riddell, on Holly.Riddell@hays.com.au

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Profits over people

Apr 22, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Social, good training, friendly people,

Cons

micro management, don't care for their employees, got rid of so many due to COVID without a second thought for their welfare

HR Coordinator

Thank you for your response, we’re really proud of our fun and inclusive team culture at Hays. We’d love the opportunity to gain more insight into your feedback - please contact our HR Advisor, Holly Riddell, on Holly.Riddell@hays.com.au so we can chat further.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unspectacular

Feb 19, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great offices. Fantastic training. 3

Cons

A very uninspiring atmosphere, strict hierarchy and poor middle management. Middle management was unapproachable and seemed to have very little interest in managing a team. This is probably due to having billing targets of their own. Less experienced members of staff struggled and felt they could not reach out for help.

HR Coordinator

Thank you for your response. We are very proud of our industry leading training and are pleased to hear you enjoyed our training during your time with Hays. We are disappointed that your feedback does not align with our philosophy that people sit at the heart of our business. Hays promote a meritocratic culture that promotes and rewards based on the merit of personal performance, and we welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your feedback on this further. If you would like to do so, please get in touch with Holly Riddell, our HR Advisor at Holly.Riddell@hays.com.au

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,081 Reviews