Hays Sydney Reviews

1. "Fantastic Culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Hays full-time

Pros

High performance Culture with a passion for service delivery

Cons

None. This is a fantastic place to work

2. "Good culture"

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition in Sydney

I worked at Hays full-time

Pros

Great culture and social side to the company. Very supportive in career growth

Cons

Sometimes quite restricted, not easy to be overly innovative

3. "Great place to learn the art of recruitment"

Former Employee - Business Manager in Sydney

I worked at Hays full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Invest a lot in initial training and invest in the culture

Cons

Make more money else where! Sometimes very cloak and dagger

July 3, 2020HR Advisor ANZ

We appreciate your review and are pleased to see that you have enjoyed our strong culture and industry leading training. Your feedback is not reflective of our transparent commission structure that allows employees unlimited earning potential based on performance or our inclusive culture and commitment to open communication. If you would like to provide further feedback, please contact Danielle, our HR Advisor at Danielle.Marshall@hays.com.au.

4. "Review"

Current Employee - BDM in Sydney

I have been working at Hays full-time

Pros

Friendly staff and autonomous culture

Cons

No cons to leave here

July 3, 2020HR Advisor ANZ

We are delighted to hear of your positive experience working at Hays and more specifically your appreciation of our friendly team and autonomous culture. Thank you for your feedback, and best of luck with your career at Hays!

5. "Hays (Sydney)"

Current Employee - BDM in Sydney

I have been working at Hays full-time for more than a year

Pros

They are very professional and quick in converting opportunity.

Cons

Sometimes slow on emails and returning calls

July 3, 2020HR Advisor ANZ

Thank you for your review - we are glad to hear that you are enjoying providing exceptional service to our clients and candidates. If you feel there are opportunities to improve this further, we encourage you to provide your feedback to your manager.

6. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Credit Controller in Sydney

I worked at Hays full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic place to work. Strong, supportive and approachable management team. Great work life balance

Cons

Can be intense at times. Work hard Play hard environment

April 15, 2020HR Advisor ANZ

We are delighted to hear about your experience with Hays, highlighting our supportive and meritocratic culture. Thank you for sharing your feedback and all the best for the future.

"Recuriter"

1.0
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Sydney

I worked at Hays full-time for less than a year

Pros

Can't think of any really except some but not all good colleagues.

Cons

Racist company and bad management, no trust. I don't recommend anyone to deal with this company.

April 15, 2020HR Advisor ANZ

We are sorry to hear about your experience at Hays. Hays is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture - your feedback does not reflect Hays’ values or general practices and we invite you to an exit interview to provide your feedback. If you would like to participate, please contact Danielle Marshall, our HR Advisor at Danielle.Marshall@hays.com.au.

8. "Don't understand awards"

2.0
    Former Contractor - Call Center Representative in Wollongong

I worked at Hays for less than a year

Pros

Nice reps, timesheet system worked well

Cons

Don't understand awards, poor communication

Continue reading

March 17, 2020HR Advisor ANZ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Hays we are particularly pleased to hear about your experience with the Hays representatives and our systems. At Hays, we have a team dedicated to support our external temporary workforce including Awards specialists that can answer your queries. We encourage you to get in contact with them at payrollhelpdesk@hays.com.au

9. "Hays Review"

Current Employee - Section Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Hays full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place for learning and development with multiple opportunities to step into management or work abroad. Very sociable with a fun environment.

Cons

A little slow to adopt new ways of working due to large nature of organisation

March 5, 2020HR Advisor ANZ

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with Hays in particular your appreciation of the industry leading training, development opportunities and inclusive company culture. Your feedback is not reflective of Hays’ commitment to innovation. Thank you for your review and providing your valuable feedback If you would like to provide feedback get in touch with Danielle, our HR Advisor at Danielle.Marshall@hays.com.au.

10. "Working s contractor for Hays"

Current Contractor - Human Resources Advisor in Sydney
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Hays for more than 3 years

Pros

Good support and helpful staff. Modern systems and up until recent time have referred me to several roles.

Cons

They appear to have run out of Job roles in my area. Despite advice that future work will be forthcoming there has been a drought with work for the past 12 months.

Continue reading

March 17, 2020HR Advisor ANZ

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear of your great experience with the Hays staff and with our systems. Please continue to work with your Recruitment Consultant who can advise you about job opportunities in your area. Should you have any concerns, please contact the relevant Manager.

Found 63 reviews