Hudson RPO Reviews

Updated 2 Sep 2020

3.7
Hudson RPO Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Eberwein (no image)
Jeffrey Eberwein
Pros
  • "Fantastic environment, good people around(in 21 reviews)

• "Some great people to work with across the business;(in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • "Senior management seem to view success of RPO accounts solely based on figures, no regard to team morale(in 20 reviews)

• "Poor management, low pay for the hours you put in(in 7 reviews)

1. "The people make this a great place to work"

Former Employee - Recruitment Manager in Melbourne

I worked at Hudson RPO full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really supportive place to work, great people who are approachable and always willing to help you out and loads of opportunities to advance your career.

Cons

Service provider so sometimes have to flex to meet client requirements and this can sometimes have a negative impact

2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at Hudson RPO full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Fantastic innovative, tech led strategy. Leading the market in a new direction

Cons

Rapid rate of change and need to implement new tech

Global Digital Marketing Manager

Hello, First, thank you for 10 years of service, and counting! Our Sydney leadership team, and the wider Hudson RPO community, are grateful for your dedication. We are delighted to hear your enthusiasm for our tech-led strategy and position as market leaders. Your skills and experience are key to the great success we enjoy across APAC (including recently marking 10 consecutive years on the HRO Today Baker's Dozen for RPO providers, and earlier this year, ranking No. 2 in Asia Pacific in HRO Today’s region-specific Baker’s Dozen lists of top RPO providers). Things certainly do move fast within the business. Please don't hesitate to share feedback with the leadership team about the current technology (or anything regarding the business) and to learn more about the direction we're taking. Thank you.

3. "Great environmen t"

Current Employee - Consultant in Melbourne

I have been working at Hudson RPO full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good people, management and culture

Cons

cant think of anything material

4. "Good people, learned a lot"

Former Employee - Practice Director in Sydney

I worked at Hudson RPO full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good people, learned a lot

Cons

Too much change. 4 or 5 different CEOs, 3 or 4 different corp strategies

Global Digital Marketing Manager

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Hudson RPO. We are grateful for your 5 years of service. Yes, each region has its own CEO who offers leadership based on the needs of each market: APAC, the Americas, and EMEA. Our global CEO oversees the global strategy. We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to have a further conversation based on your experiences. Thank you.

5. "Political"

2.0

I worked at Hudson RPO part-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly teams and good culture.

Cons

Can be political and no real progression offered.

"SME"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

I have been working at Hudson RPO part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Love the flexible work policies, ability to communicate openly and working with great colleagues. Have been with the business for 10 years in different roles and can honestly say it's been great.

Cons

Prior to now split from the Australian agency business, it was hard for our division to stand out but looking forward to doing more as a stand-alone business now in 2019.

Global Digital Marketing Manager

Thank you for leaving your review. Thank you also for your 10+ years of service! We are delighted to hear you've benefited from flexible work policies, open communication and great colleagues. You're right, it's an excellent time to be involved in RPO. It's a key business focus and we are investing heavily. You should now be receiving internal communications about the business strategy. If not, please reach out to your local HR leader. Thank you again for all your support and engagement.

"Poor leadership leads to high turnover"

2.0

I worked at Hudson RPO full-time

Pros

- Some great people to work with - Fairly easy going atmosphere - Great Christmas party - 4.30pm drinks on a Friday

Cons

You're managed by your numbers (number of CVs sent out / number of interviews with candidates etc). If you're not performing it's "because you're not hitting your numbers". From my experience, whilst sometimes this may be true, the more common feeling amongst those not performing was because they were lacking direction and there wasn't a common strategy from leaders.

HR Manager Asia

I’m sorry to hear this has been your experience at Hudson, and I’ve passed your comments to our leadership team. Please do reach out to me via joanne.mccawley@hudson.com if you would like to discuss further.

8. "Great people and great brand!"

Former Employee - Consultant in Sydney
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Hudson RPO full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good people and fun environment

Cons

The worst maternity and paternity leave policy I have seen.

HR Manager Asia

Thank you for leaving a review, it’s good to hear you enjoyed the work environment. If you’d like to discuss the parental leave policy (or anything else), please do get in touch with me via joanne.mccawley@hudson.com as I’d be happy to chat.

9. "Amazing"

I have been working at Hudson RPO full-time

Pros

Good team environment and support from management

Cons

Not flexible working hours are given

HR Manager Asia

Thank you for leaving a review. If you’re in Asia Pacific and would like to discuss with me, please get in touch via joanne.mccawley@hudson.com

10. "Senior Business Analyst"

I have been working at Hudson RPO full-time

Pros

Dealing with senior stakeholders/management on a daily basis. Fairly flat structure in Corporate Support

Cons

Flat structure is also a con as not a lot of career progression opportunities in Corporate Support

HR Manager Asia

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you’re in Asia Pacific please contact me via joanne.mccawley@hudson.com as I’d be keen to find out more about your situation and see what we can do to help make your experience more positive.

Found 291 reviews