Hydrogen Group plc Anonymous Reviews

Ian Temple
1 Rating
  1. "Rec Con"

I worked at Hydrogen Group plc full-time

Pros

Joined early 2013, young,vibrant culture! really driven team, and some very good managers and directors

Cons

If all is going well, Senior staff take to much of a step back and miss out some people cruising through the job due to other peoples good work

Continue reading

"Miserable working culture; young uneducated dimwits running the show"

1.0
    Anonymous in Singapore

I worked at Hydrogen Group plc

Pros

-Good Database -Non-management level colleagues -Some good perks - if they actually follow through with their promises Struggling to find more pros I'm afraid. Basic advice - don't work for this company.

Cons

-Horrific working environment; nothing you do is ever enough, extremely stressful even if you are doing well -Highly political -Long hours with no flexibility -Appalling commission structure -Low salaries -Very little training for junior consultants -Greedy, egotistical team leaders -Money grabbing CEO and MDs -Management is a joke. Most of the seniors got promoted simply because they moved over when they set up the office, not because they have ever produced anything. Most of them don't even have basic intelligence -Favoritism - some make it to the top because they are friends with the boss, even if they are stepping over colleagues who have more than proved their worth -Untrustworthy - watch out for their contract. They don't have to pay you your hard earned commission if they don't want to!

Continue reading

"Politically driven work environment with incompetent senior management..."

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Hydrogen Group plc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunities to move into other departments, good training, newly modernised office, charity work, nice people (though dwindling in numbers), lovely and motivating CEO though he needs to brush up on his internal comms skills (he declared his admiration for Margerat Thatcher at a company meeting once).

Cons

Political environment, unethical decision making, unprofessional staff, senior management have little variety in their experience (and it shows), senior management are more concerned with their egos and not other people's careers, consultants are followers of the lad bible, rude MDs, sociopathic Ops leaders.

Hydrogen Group plc Response

Digital Consultant

Thank you for your review of Hydrogen. As a matter of course, anybody that leaves the business is offered an exit interview so that we can continually learn and improve. If there was anything you feel you could not cover in the exit interview, please feel free to contact us confidentially at: hr@hydrogengroup.com

4. "Different environment, energetic!"

4.0

I have been working at Hydrogen Group plc

Pros

Culture is different and everyone is helpful

Cons

none at the moment, everything is still good

Hydrogen Group plc Response

Digital Consultant

It's wonderful to hear you are enjoying your career at Hydrogen. We always welcome feedback and observations to ensure we are offering our staff the best possible experience. Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews