ICG Medical Employee Reviews about "icg medical"

Updated 28 Dec 2017

3.2
ICG Medical CEO and Founder Adrian Treacy
Adrian Treacy
Pros
  • "The best reasons to work in ICG medical is(in 8 reviews)

• "Good training, development opportunities for hard working people(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Sometimes the working hours can be long, but it's fine because our customers work long hours so I need to make sure I'm available for them(in 9 reviews)

• "Long working hours, however this is NHS recruitment and therefore very much expected(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "icg medical"

Return to all Reviews

"Like a big family"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love working at ICG Medical. I've made some great friends here. The job role is good and challenging, and I learn new things every week in my personal development sessions.

Cons

There have been some hires which turned out not to be great, but that's changing now as the dead wood leaves.

December 28, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear! Keep up with your PDP sessions and you'll go far and develop a great career within ICG Medical. We are pleased to inform you the tech team is working hard on delivering you a great new CRM system which will make your job a lot easier and help you improve performance considerably. Feel free to speak to the CIO or Head of IT about it anytime, their doors are always open for you.

"Great place to work!"

I worked at ICG Medical full-time

Pros

Working at ICG Medical was my first long term office job after graduating from university. I really enjoyed my time here and made some great life long friends. The office is great with music, free breakfast and fruit.

Cons

Sometimes every few weeks things can seem chaotic as everyone hits the phone and marketing diverts its attention to short term sales and growth. It can be difficult to cope with in the short term, but we come out well and on the other hand it can be exciting.

December 28, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate all feedback we receive. We're pleased to hear you are having a great time and have made some friends. We do have a lot of transformation on the horizon and have introduced a regular video update from the CEO on our internal social network. Keep up the great work.

"Sold on the benefits"

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time

Pros

Good reasons to work for ICG Medical include the really cheap gym membership, free fruit and career progression.

Cons

Sometime the hours required to work can feel a bit too long, but you're always in good company and it's a fun place to work, so it's okay.

December 28, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased to hear you enjoy the benefits of working at ICG Medical and enjoy the company.

"Positives about ICG medical"

Current Employee - Healthcare Consultant in New Delhi

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best reasons to work in ICG medical is 1- Good environment 2- Lots of opportunities to Grow 3-Good support from Managers 4-Excellent L&D Support 5-Ownership to your work

Cons

I didn't find any downsides yet

September 28, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback we get and read each review. We're pleased to hear you enjoy working at ICG Medical.

"CIO"

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time

Pros

I have just joined ICG-Medical and I am very excited to be working with this young, dynamic company. ICG is currently undergoing many changes, including senior leadership changes. We want to build a vibrant business based on our core values and caring for people, our Nurses and our Employees, at the heart of everything we do. We will also build new, digital technologies into the business to help us deliver excellent customer engagement services. We want to deliver a positive experience for everyone engaging with ICG.

Cons

We are starting off on a new journey and it will take a little time for us transform the company, its culture and its systems. Please bear with us. It's going to be fun. Why not join us for the journey.

June 19, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear! The response on plans for business transformation has been very optimistic and we look forward to the future together.

"Lol"

1.0

I worked at ICG Medical

Pros

Well, nothing as such. You will be able to earn money. If you are motivated by money then you should join ICG medical. However, commission structure is not very good.

Cons

1. Very reckless decisions. 2. Management is narrow minded. 3. Not a safe company to look forward to a career. 4. They follow hire and fire which is quite demotivating for the employee's. 5. Reward and punishment is followed in every step of the organization. You will be treated as a child. Management perceives themselves to be the matured one's. I highly doubt the education they might have received though. I only say that because few of the individuals (in the management) don't even know how to write a sentence properly. It will be filled with grammatical errors.

March 23, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Feedback is very important to us and we take it very seriously. We have already implemented a lot of improvements based on our quarterly feedback survey and have more improvements to follow. We look to continuously improve.

"A company that cares"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros

Throughout my time at ICG Medical, I'm constantly learning new skills and developing within my career. I've been on various training courses internally and externally to help me to progress within the business. If you have the drive and passion within you, ICG Medical will provide you with the required tools to be successful. The people are lovely and always willing to help each other out, previously I have found this to be rare in such a competitive industry. I thoroughly enjoy my time here and have a great work/life balance!

Cons

They say "The early bird catches the worm" - being successful isn't an easy ride! It's hard work and you need to be dedicated to the cause.

January 13, 2016Customer Service

Thank you for your review. Snap, we think our people are lovely too and you're completely right, being successful is certainly not an easy ride, but we keep going. We will look into more company events for 2016, so thank you for your suggestion - The ICG Medical Team

"Not just a job...."

I have been working at ICG Medical

Pros

I have really progressed at ICG Medical in the 3 years I have been here and I am still further progressing my career. The company invests in a lot of what I have to give and I have grown so much as a person. Not only do I have amazing support from my managers there is a great Learning and Development system in place to help me get the best out of my abilities.

Cons

There are no cons, as everything can always be a lesson learnt.

November 16, 2015Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for your review - The ICG Medical Team

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 8 reviews