ICG Medical Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated 5 Jan 2018

3.2
ICG Medical CEO and Founder Adrian Treacy
Adrian Treacy
Pros
  • "The best reasons to work in ICG medical is(in 8 reviews)

• "Good training, development opportunities for hard working people(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Sometimes the working hours can be long, but it's fine because our customers work long hours so I need to make sure I'm available for them(in 9 reviews)

• "Long working hours, however this is NHS recruitment and therefore very much expected(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews

"Team Leader"

I worked at ICG Medical full-time

Pros

1. Good Commissions Scheme 2. Great work-vibe 3. Approachable MD, CEO, COO at the time. 4. Always encourage to build a team. 5. Great incentives 6. Opportunity to work with off-shore teams. 7. Opportunity to grow.

Cons

1. KPI Driven. 2. Long working hours, however this is NHS recruitment and therefore very much expected.

January 8, 2018Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback we receive. We're pleased to hear you enjoy the working environment and the benefits of working with ICG Medical. We are always exploring ways in which we can improve your working environment and can ensure you we will pass on your thoughts. Also, please feel free to approach your Director of People directly for further guidance and feedback - Richard.Bignell@icg-medical.com

"Lovely place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots to do and learn here. I love working here, every week is different and we get new challenges all the time. I like the free breakfast.

Cons

Sometimes the working hours can be long, but it's fine because our customers work long hours so I need to make sure I'm available for them.

October 30, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback we receive. We are pleased to hear your experience has been positive, and thank you for your great attitude in being available for nurses, our customers.

"A company not worth your time"

1.0
    Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros

Money only - If you are just money minded and have no self respect or self worth consider joining the company If you are not and are talented and have good experience don't bother joining, because there won't be opportunities to advance yourself.

Cons

Everything - From Management to HR , a bunch of incompetent buffoons running the company. Long Working Hours - Although you would be paid well, but they will make you work long hours , for they think they own you. Although it's a UK based company but the people they have employed, team Leaders, managers etc can barely speak English, the level is so pathetic you feel like you are working for a domestic setup not a reputable International firm. If I was a company owner I wouldn't employ half of them to even serve tea in my organisation. Neither any reputable company would give them employment. They just want mules to work , the way the company is being run , it doesn't seem like they intend to keep running it for long. No Job stability - Job stability forget It , you can be fired anytime, it's a consultancy , less work means people getting laid off.

October 16, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate all feedback we receive. We're sorry to hear your experience hasn't been as positive as it can be. Just last week we have taken a great step in improving our hiring strategy by hiring a well-established expert with many years experience as our 'Global Head of Talent'. Our Global Head of Talent brings decades of international hiring experience from healthcare and the wider industry. As part of this new addition, we will also be hiring a bigger talent team to cope with our fast growth and business demands. If you wish to discuss further or have any further feedback, please contact marketing@icg-medical.com.

"Room for improvement"

2.0
    Former Employee - Assistant in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at ICG Medical full-time for less than a year

Pros

The socials were not bad, also the job perks were decent and I had some friendly co-workers. Some people worked very hard for the company.

Cons

Clear favouritism from managers; some people were let off for things that other people would not have been, management itself was not very good, long hours, not much opportunity to move up in the company

April 26, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear your time with us wasn't up to standard. A lot of improvements have been made to the business recently and we have a lot more planned. Please contact us at marketing@icg-medical.com so we can address your concerns in more detail.

"Good Company to work for."

4.0

I have been working at ICG Medical

Pros

Good money Easy Progression Incentives Good People Good Location

Cons

Working weekends Long Hours Work to life ratio

March 23, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback and keep up the good work. We'll take your feedback into consideration which is already being addressed.

"If you are working in India office and want stability forget about joining ICG. Being run by a bunch of kids."

1.0
    Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at ICG Medical full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is potential to earn money however money is not everything to look for in a job.

Cons

Heavily micromanaged. Blowing small issues out of proportion is a norm. Work as a slave and you will be fine. Long working hours. It is an agency and highly unstable. Businesses are getting low everytime. Zero learning. Its just about making calls and chasing for referrals. Nothing much to learn. They pretend they are unique and non monotonous. However, you turn into a bigger robot here.

March 23, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Feedback is very important to us and we take it very seriously. We have already implemented a lot of improvements based on our quarterly feedback survey and have more improvements to follow. We look to continuously improve.

"Enjoyable place to work"

Current Intern - Apprentice in London, England

I have been working at ICG Medical for less than a year

Pros

People are great and I have made many friends in my short time here. The management look after there staff and encourage them to do there best through competitions and activities. As my first job I'm really happy with how it has been so far

Cons

Long hours and Waterloo isn't the best place.

January 13, 2016Customer Service

Thank you for your review - we are very happy that you get on with your manager - The ICG Medical Team

"Great Company with an opportunity to develop"

Current Employee - Managing Director in London, England

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Organic growth - strong career prospects from within. Target driven but financially worthwhile! Fun environment with regular incentives. Puts staff first

Cons

Hard work, but expected in industry. Long hours but service driven. Healthcare never shuts!!! Cannot honestly think of any more!

January 13, 2016Customer Service

Thank you for your review. The hospitals which our nurses work in certainly never shut. - The ICG Medical Team

"Not Just a Job a Career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros

A great Company for growth. Hard work is rewarded. You get what you put into it.

Cons

Long Hours and lots of pressure

November 16, 2015Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for your review - The ICG Medical Team

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 9 reviews